❦Eighty Six❦

[TW! I don't- I don't even know how to begin. Blood, description of pain, suicidal thoughts, self harm (?), discussion of sexual assault/aftermath.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Family is chosen, not given."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody had expected to find Dream on his knees pleading for life. And it seemingly happened in just a few moments, I looked up and there he was. Armor-less on the floor of his own vault, surrounded by people fed up with him and his games.

"Tommy- Tommy we were friends-" Dream looked up to the blond, parts of his face visible since his mask had broken around the edges.

"We were never friends Dream, you tricked me." Tommy lifted the axe of peace far above his head, ready to strike down on Dream's throat. "So this is it, the axe of peace-"

"Tommy, I can bring people back to life!" Dream held out a hand, curled in on himself as he yelled.

Everyone paused, faces dropping as they stared at the disheveled man. Two lives gone and an axe lifted above his head.

"If you kill me- death is permanent!"

"All you do is lie!" Tommy screamed, voice becoming hoarse from the events today.

Dream was clearly panicking, he was shaking at this point. "I fought with JSchlatt and he gave me a revive book!" Dream continued trying to convince the blond, seemingly to no avail.

"You only lie, all you do is lie." Tommy repeated it again like a mantra, brows furrowed as he stared at the older.

"If I die, Wilbur can't come back." Now that, that was one hell of a offer.

I watched in shock, everyone had gone silent. I mean is he lying right now? This is clearly a final card to try to somehow stay alive. "Tommy, he's probably lying." I broke the silence, seeing the blond slowly lowering his axe.

"Wilbur..." Tommy spoke his name softly, and I knew Dream had that kid on a hook all over again. He idealized Wilbur Soot far too much for his own good.

Tommy swallowed dryly, taking a step back and letting Dream seemingly ramble for his life. "If you let me go- I'll- I'll be good. I'll be out of your hair, you can exile me, you'll never have to see me again." Dream was practically pleading, it was almost pathetic.

Tommy seemed torn, staring helplessly at the masked man. The man who had given him hell on earth, the man who had killed him and his friends time and time again. The man who ruined the ground we walk on and stained it with red. "Tommy." Sam spoke up, and the blond turned to look at the creeper hybrid. "Tommy, Tommy you don't have to kill him. You just can't let him free."

"What are you saying?" Tommy's words were full of air and wonder, he seemed to hang onto every word Sam spoke.

"We can put him in the prison." Sam was now at Tommy's side, standing over Dream.

Tommy seemed to be in ecstasy, and I don't think he could be happier. Every time Dream whispered him lies, every time Dream manipulated another person around him, every time Dream turned Tommy into the common enemy. It would be accounted for.

Dream immediately tried to shut this down, words frantically leaving his lips with little to no thought. "No, no no I helped build the prison I know how it works! You can't keep me in the prison."

Sam scoffed, and Tommy began smiling wildly. "Then you know enough to know that nobody can get out once you're in." Tommy began to laugh, hand finding Tubbo's and intertwining their fingers in a familiar way. "It's impossible."