❦Six❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Government only responds with violence, and only causes hurt. So why would one ever make the gamble."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small brunettes eyes were bright and full of life. Childlike wonder practically radiated off of his small form. I was always somewhat envious of people like that.

So much time left to live, so much longer until death came knocking on your door as they would say. Though I suppose in this analogy it would be me knocking. I let out a small chuckle at my own thoughts under my breath, luckily nobody seemed to notice.

As the two children ran up to us I saw the brunettes hair bounce. He had on an oversized green button up, a few buttons done incorrectly. He was the definition of innocence. Something many craved. His hands moved erratically when he talked to the blond as they ran up.

They seemed like two sides to the same coin. While one was more aggressive and loud, Tubbo as they called him was softer and balanced his friend out. I wouldn't doubt the fact that they were brothers but I know Tech only had two blood siblings. So this would be the case of adoption I assume? I assume this was that kid they found. Never-mind that.

"This is the woman that lives with Eret now?" I heard Tubbo question to Tommy. They were now stood in front of me and my curly-haired friend.

"Yes it is." I said answering the question before Tommy could open his mouth. Tubbo smiled and reached out a small hand for me to shake. He looked delicate, almost like a flower.

Those never lasted long in the incoming winter.

"I'm Tubbo!" If sunshine could have a voice it would be this kid right here. He was bright and blinding, if his energy was visible I know for a fact I'd be seeing sunspots in my vision.

"I've heard." The words I said were quiet and cracked as my voice died out for the day. Harsh air was heard as I concluded the two words. Tubbo cocked his head to the side.

"Remember how I said she came out of the Arctic? Her voice is fucked right now apparently." Tommy's words were harsh like a knife. Yet in his smaller friends presence it's like they were softened. They complimented each other like the sun to snow. One melted the other.

I wonder if melting hurt.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sure it will improve with time. Maybe healing potions would help?" Tubbo immediately fawned and cooed over me after hearing I was injured. He seemed to completely overlook the fact that I was taller than him, plus holding a very large weapon to my side.

Eret was smiling at the fact I was seemingly making friends, while Tommy looked a bit pouty. I had seen that look commonly, jealousy. I almost laughed but I kept my mouth shut.

"You mean drugs." Tommy scoffed looking down at the brunette.

"Potions Tommy! You will almost certainly give people the wrong idea if you keep calling them that!" Tubbo pouted crossing his arms turning away from me to look at the fireball of his best friend.

"Wanna take her back to the van to see if a healing potion would help?" Eret asked gesturing in I assume the correct direction of this van.

"I don't see why not? I assume Wilbur would be happy to test out our potions." Tubbo let out a lighthearted giggle and gestured for us to follow him.

"Drugs Tubbo!"

"Tommy no! I'll tell Wilbur on you!"

The lighthearted bickering was refreshing almost. It was definitely a change of pace, all of this was. From being some form of ruler, to now walking to a van with bickering children and an impromptu roommate. In a foreign land.

Huh.

Crazy how life will just throw this kind of shit at people.

"Do they always do this?" I whispered to Eret. He looked down at me and pursed his lips seemingly in thought. And then he slowly nodded.

"I'd say so yeah. They are like brothers in a sense. You don't really see them apart much." Eret explained their relationship to me, and I nodded eyeing the duo still talking a bit ahead of us.

Their hands were flying into the air or nudging the other as they discussed who knows what.

We started walking up this wooden type staircase. And I saw what seemed to be a stone cave like house ahead of us. Next to it was a tree with a bench. Quaint but frankly chaotic.

"This is the big mans house itself!" Tommy announced with a hearty laugh. He seemed insanely proud of the shack and Tubbo smiled with a small clap.

I nodded with a small hum just wanting to move on with it. I would prefer the healing potion soon, and the blond ranting about a bench didn't help much.

"And this is where me and Tubbo listen to my discs!" I had tuned his yelling and speed talking up until now. I focused again to hear something about discs.

"Alright." I muttered hoping he would drop the topic in general. He wasn't exactly someone I'd enjoy having a conversation with honestly. Eret seemed to notice my disinterest and ushered the two kids onward.

We walked down quite a steep hill so I had to dig my feet into the green blades of grass. I began using my scythe as some form of a walking stick to keep myself steady. And through the trees as we approached I saw an open small field. Inside was a white marble van. It was almost peaceful.

It was so out of place it felt natural. Funny how things work like that.

I saw two people talking, one leaning against the van and the other standing in-front of the leaning man. The man leaning seemed quite tall maybe 6'5 or 6'4? Even taller than Dream and Eret. Tommy was quite tall as well now that I was thinking about it.

The person not leaning though was maybe not a person? Human might not have been the correct term for their description. Their orange hair was striking and they had ears and a tail? Honestly quite out of the ordinary. Tech had more pointed ears but I had not seen anybody with seemingly Fox like features. Eret saw my shock.

"The Fox man is Fundy. He has Fox traits. Most people are confused at first." He laughed a bit at my shock and eventually we were standing by the two men talking.

The taller of the two stood up with raised brows.

"And who is this?" He questioned. He had a thick accent similar to Tubbo and Tommy, definitely more intense though. Fluffier hair sat upon his head and he seemed tense. As if he was stressed over something.

The Fox man I now knew as Fundy looked over and noticed me. I felt eyes bore into me from all angles and my heart rate picked up. I wasn't exactly antisocial but this was definitely an unusual situation.

"This is Torva Messor or preferably Tory. She is staying with me." Eret explained taking a step closer to me. He always seemed to know when I needed a bit of reassurance.

"They were needing a health potion! Her throat is damaged." Everything Tubbo said was a ringing melody somehow. It was like honey.

"A friend of Eret is a friend of ours. Especially a new member of the SMP. Follow me I'll grab you one." The tall man began walking to the van and motioned for me to follow him.

"I'm Wilbur by the way. I own this van." He spoke with dignity and reason. And then the name clicked in my head. He's Tech's twin.