❦Eighteen❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Like a lightbulb turning on; a soft click sounds in my mind, and suddenly all I am, and all I've worked for makes sense."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've got blood all over you Tor. You bleeding anywhere?" Eret's voice was shaken, he was worried for me. Obviously assuming I was seriously injured. He roughly grabbed my shoulders and scanned my body, looking for tears in my clothes.

I heard Dream let out a playful laugh before walking out of the control room. His friends followed close behind.

"It isn't her blood loverboy." Dream waved his hand, leaving me and Eret.

Eret gasped now knowing it was blood from his friends. Not one drop of it mine. He gulped nervously.

"We- we can get you cleaned up when we get home." He was attempting to calm himself down but I saw the panic. He had betrayed his loved ones. It must hurt more than I can comprehend.

I forced out a kind smile and I sighed. "You mean, your castle. That cottage is far in your past Eret." I playfully nudged him and began walking out of the control room. He nodded with a smile and followed me out.

I heard the steady steps that beat with my now lowering heart rate. A high was still coursing through my veins, but I slowly got used to the feeling. Colors were indefinitely brighter for me right now, as if everything had improved in this SMP.

By the time we exited the Final Control Room, Wilbur and his men were already standing as tall as they could muster. They were inside the Van, discussing what I comprehended to be their current weapon and armor amounts.

Tommy eyed us through one of the white windows. His face morphed into a form of hatred. Pure and utter disgust trailed along every last one of the blonds features.

He stormed out of the van, freshly respawned. One of his three lives ripped from his grasp at the young age of sixteen.

"Tory! Eret! I mean this in the nicest way possible. You fucked up." His words were spat with the energy he could muster. His left hand clinging onto the opened door of the van.

I let out a small laugh, looking the weak boy up and down. He was standing tall for being dust maybe half an hour ago.

"You Thomas, you have no right to have my nickname in your mouth." The grin plastered on my face as I spoke those words must have sent fear down his spine. Eret laughed a bit and just grabbed my arm to pull me away to Dream.

As I turned around I heard a confident laugh erupt from Tommy. I couldn't help but wonder where he could have this emotion from. He had practically lost already.

"I will call you what I want!" He swiped his hand through the air. I heard some noises of surprise from the men in the van.

I whipped my head around piercing the boy with my gaze. My scythe dragged against the dirt as I walked up to face him. I already had the perfect comeback in mind. Because frankly, I will not allow a sixteen year old boss me around.

"That is quite bold coming from you. Since I am currently wearing you, and your friends blood." Unlike the scowl etched on his face I had a carefree closed smile. Which from his end was probably all that more terrifying.

"You are fucking messed up in the head woman. You're a fucking monster." Even if he was trying to be strong for the sake of himself and Tubbo, I heard his voice waver once. And that's all I needed to drive home my point in this moment.

"You just now figured that out?" His face dropped and he pressed his lips into a fine line. He went back into the van closing the door in my and Eret's faces.