❦Seventy Six❦

[above meme is once again by -AGH4ST- ! Love them/p, also I got cover art from inkphobic  ! So new cover Pog! And also fanart from Lazzys_here ! Triple threat!]

[above meme is once again by -AGH4ST- ! Love them/p, also I got cover art from inkphobic ! So new cover Pog! And also fanart from Lazzys_here ! Triple threat!]

[TW! Mention of past sexual assault/rape, Flashbacks?, slight nsfw, consensual sex. I will personally put a warning before the NSFW scene starts, it isn't straight smut, but it'a questionable, and makes it obvious what's gonna happen.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Help isn't something I'd ever ask for on my own volition. And yet, it always seems to find me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Techno practically throw open the door ahead of me, I had been walking slower and he was in such a state I don't think he cared to wait up. I heard Phil next, voice above the noise of Tech's anger driven motions. The God was practically stomping around, not responding to Phil asking if he was okay. When I arrived at the front door I could see him already going up the ladder to his bedroom. His armor and mask were thrown on the ground along with his sword. "Where's Tommy?"

Techno scoffed before deciding to answer. "Tommy's gone, Tommy's not comin' back."

"Is he alive?" Phil asked cautiously, looking at me now.

"No, no he's alive, he's just a terrible person." With that Technoblade slammed the door to his room, making a clear indication he did not in any way want to talk right now.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and glancing around the cabin. I could feel my leg bouncing and I clenched my teeth. Tommy fucking betrayed us, he betrayed us and left us to escape by ourselves. I wanted to go train, to let off some steam, and yet I couldn't because I was already in pain from the events from today.

I walked over to the coffee table, staring at a half empty mug of hot chocolate. Tommy had left it. No matter how many fucking times any of us told him to please put his cups in the sink he wouldn't, he never did.

At some point we stopped asking.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out a totem. I slammed it into the table and cursed under my breath, picking up the mug and rushed my way to the kitchen. Phil watched silently, a blank expression on his face. I dropped the mug into the sink, Tommy still managing to be in my life even after he had left it an hour ago.

"Mate, is there any way I can help? At all?" Phil had learned long ago that he couldn't help Tech and I when we had episodes. It was only worse when we were both going through one simultaneously. Normally we could calm each other down, either take it out on the other physically in combat, or just sit in silence able to  know the other was there. There was no helping us if we were both checked out. So now all Phil could do was offer to help, probably knowing full well he could do nothing.