❦Forty Six❦

[Fanart above by -AGH4ST- which is always appreciated and so cool!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want to heal my inner-child, I want her to climb out of the hell you gave her and get revenge."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we approached the camper-van I noticed two things. First of all, it was so insanely worn down. It was crazy to think that at one point in the past, which seems so much closer than it actually is, it was standing tall. Shining and inside precious potions, where I regained my voice with Wilbur.

And second of all, the massive amount of people present in this moment.

And how seemingly, we all came together for just a few seconds to be pissed at Schlatt.

Because when I entered that worn down van, slightly worried that it might collapse from the weight of everybody. The sight I saw would have been pitiful. If not for the fact that I quite frankly didn't give a shit.

The stumbled over drunken man was just karma working in my book. The van reeking of cigarette smoke, the front of his now partially buttoned shirt had a splotch from some sort of beer. Scattered bottles around him as he struggled to breathe.

His suit jacket was only partially on, and his face had heavy dark circles. He was a complete and utter wreck.

I loved it.

"Wh- what's everybody doin' here!? You guys.... throw in' me a birthday party or somethin'?" He drunkenly swiveled his head back and forth. Looking at all of the people surrounding him. People who were barely involved in this predicament had even shown up, prepared to take down the half-ram man in front of us.

He had become an ever-growing problem, a pest we all unanimously agreed to get rid of.

I almost winced when his eyes landed on me. "What are you doin' here princess with these guys?" He let out a slurred laugh, it trailed off as he began trying to catch his breath. "You finally come to your senses? I'm a real man you know, not like that King bitch you hang out with." He raised a bottle towards me before taking a swig. "Or the anarchist dude. I mean- man fuckin' killed me!"

Everybody in that van looked over to me, I could almost shrink under the gaze. But I actually found myself liking the attention. It was almost nice to be singled out by a dying man, shows that even when he's a wreck I still somehow manage to plague the brain of many.

I scoffed, "One life left Ram boy- too bad the Grim Reaper is here to collect it. I'm sure the afterlife will have a field day with you, you're a real piece of work that's for sure. I wonder what your worst fear is; what your personal hell will be." I sneered squatting down so I was somewhat on the mans level. He took yet another long swig of whatever he was drinking. I think it was genuinely straight vodka yet again.

I heard a few snickers and laughs from the people around me. I think everybody began noticing in these moments, the man they all feared was nothing but a drunken idiot.

I stood back up, not wanting to even smell the stench of whatever he was drinking.

"He's drunk." Dream spat the words and Fundy sighed. We all know that even if the fox is on our side, he craved Schlatt's validation.

"I think he's a bit more than drunk." Fundy added looking down at the disheveled man.

Wilbur walked into the middle of the circle of people, we were all surrounding the man. "Why- why did you bring us here Dream? Do, do you want me to end him?" Wilbur looked over at the dirty blonde. The eerie porcelain mask shielding his face from prying eyes.