❦Thirty❦

[Fanart pog! By GreekHunters!]
[TW: mentions of Rape, sexual assault, alcohol abuse.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My boundaries can be compared to lines in fine sand; because they are painfully easy for you to swipe away, and I always seem to be unable to recall where the line last was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you think that's a bit much nerd?" Tech said walking down the stairs. His boots were rhythmically clicking against the stone. He was obviously eavesdropping on the conversation, quite shameless about it too.

I raised an eyebrow curiously. Too much? Me? No mission was too much for me. What was I? Some kid?

I scoffed and shook my head in disappointment. "Really? Too much? Yeah in your dreams dumbass. I think it's a great idea, I mean- I can just sneak in and see how things are going since we left." I found the idea growing more and more appealing.

If Tubbo was taking too long to get to us, I'll just get to Tubbo. I mean, I could do his job just fine too. If not better in all honesty.

"I dunno nerd, I mean going into the enemy territory?" Techno pursed his lips and walked over to me and Wilbur. Tommy was staying back from the situation, seemingly now indifferent in the outcome.

Wilbur sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. I had picked up that he seems to do that when annoyed. "She's literally the Grim Reaper, I'm pretty sure she can handle it." Wilbur said with annoyance dripping from his words.

I gestured to Wilbur. "See even your twin brother agrees. I'm counting that as consent to go to L'manburg from you; since you are genetically the same person." I walked past Tech with a small laugh at his shocked expression.

"That is literally not at all how that works- " he said as I began walking up the stairs.

I flipped him off and became set on going to L'manburg.

"Heeeh?" Was the last thing I heard as I left Pogtopia.

The sun was slowly setting, and those all too familiar colors were scattering the previously blue skies. Sometimes I wish I could fly like Phil. To be able to swim in those colors would be like heaven on earth, cloud nine.

I found myself distracted, watching the swimming colors above me. And like usual, I was lost in my thoughts.

I hadn't been like this since I was lost in the Tundra. All I had back then was my thoughts and snow, now it was similar but instead the swimming colors in the sky.

I found my thoughts wandering to Tech.

It's not like he was different; it's just that it seems Eret has brought out a different side of him. I mean I'm not stupid, I can see clear as day that he had jealously over me talking to the brunet.

It just made me somewhat angered that he kissed me to prove some kind of point. Men always seemed to be like that, convinced they had to prove some sort of dominance.

But it gets to a point where it's just playing with my emotions. Yelling at another guy to prove a point is one thing, but he used me. My emotions aren't something to toy with, I knew that due to how strong they were. It took a lot to get me to feel emotion, and when I felt it; it was intense.

Having nothing, and suddenly having so much of one thing is insane. It's overwhelming and almost painful depending on the emotion. I'm still getting used to feeling anything, and for him to use that in his favor I hated.

Putting his lips on mine like that made my heart race, and to continue the kisses down my neck just made me plain flustered. I wouldn't have minded all that much if it weren't for the fact it wasn't even meaningful for him.