❦Sixty Nine❦

[Oh no, funny number.]

[Also! More fanart by Hallow_Nox they are insanely talented!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I can kill a thousand armies and a million more men, and yet I can't make you wake up

"I can kill a thousand armies and a million more men, and yet I can't make you wake up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy began to run blindly into the snow, he didn't make it far before the long cape made him trip over his own feet. He just wanted something warm and now it's probably going to get him killed.

The blond could hear heavy footsteps approaching, he knows it was Technoblade, who else could it be? But oh Prime he knows he's friends with Dream, he's probably going to send him back and Dream is going to be absolutely furious that he left. He doesn't want more TNT, please no more. He already has these burns on his hands and now he swears this ringing in his ears won't leave-

"Tommy, what are you doing here." The God's voice was so aggressive and Tommy didn't even want to get up and look behind him. He half expected for a boot to dig down onto his back, add to the bruises already there from Dream. Oh he betrayed Dream didn't he? Dream was taking care of him, he even showed up to his party! And now he left him, and Technoblade was surely going to hurt him all over again and send him right back.

Tommy thinks he saw Torva too, she didn't visit him that whole time in exile. He's still exiled technically. Was he that useless? The teen could feel his heart rate pick up, so he frantically turned around and faked a smile. "Heyyyyy, big man." The blond's voice betrayed him, the overly confident words shaken and broken.

"What are you doing at my house Tommy." The younger nervously glanced at the netherite pickaxe in the hybrid's hand. He could see dried blood sunk into crevices of the metal. "Get Torva inside!" The Blood God shouted back to the two men, Tommy could see his horse was already tied to the stables.

Oh Prime, now the witnesses were gone- maybe Technoblade would take all of his items. Does Technoblade even have explosives on him? He knows he stole everything from Techno, but that doesn't mean he wants them thrown in a hole and blown up any less- "Ayyyy...." Tommy made an awkward greeting, scrambling to his feet and having to stop himself from slipping on the cape once more.

"What are you doing in my house, Tommy!" Technoblade raised his voice, the words coming out in a snarl. Tommy began anxiously backtracking to the house, frantically glancing around.

"You are a bitch!" Tommy shouted, not really meaning the words, but not exactly knowing how else to act in the situations. The pinkette swung the pickaxe in his palm, narrowly grazing the netherite armor Tommy had adorned himself with.

He had stolen the armor, but would not admit it until he died.

Tommy screamed and began running faster, turning heel and bursting through spruce doors that led to the basement. He could hear footsteps overhead, Phil and Eret must be in one of the two bedrooms. "Get out of my house, Tommy!"