❦Seventy❦

[TW: Anxiety Attack, Panic Attack, Arguments, Mention of Death.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The world keeps turning whether you like it or not, time will go forward without you, and you'll be stuck in the past."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Technoblade never expected to wake up to Eret screaming for him and Phil, and yet that was his alarm for the day.

And Technoblade never expected to have to give his best friend CPR at now three am in the morning. Eret was outside, apparently not even able to mentally handle what was happening, neither Technoblade or Phil saw the King so much as grab a coat.

All Technoblade could do was count as he did compressions, hoping he didn't break her ribs. Though a few broken bones are definitely worth her life.

Just breathe goddamnit-

Phil was pacing in a corner, midnight wings flapping helplessly and poorly muffled chirps of distress falling from his lips. His remaining feathers were puffed out in pure panic, knowing he couldn't do anything to help the situation.

Technoblade heard a breath, it was small but it was there. The God immediately stopped the process, watching carefully and placing a hand on her pulse. Her pulse hadn't completely stopped when he had arrived, but it was dying fast enough while coupled with her lacking breaths to scare him to the point of administering CPR. He would bet that her heart could have stopped at some point as he started the procedure, there was no logical reason for why her body suddenly started dying.

She was practically on death's door for no logical reasoning.

He could feel a pulse, it wasn't too steady, and it didn't make him feel much better, but it was something. "Is she alive?"

"Yeah, a pulse is there, she's alive." Technoblade let out a shaken breath he didn't know he was holding, practically collapsing at her side and having to stop himself from having a meltdown at three in the morning. He placed a hand over his mouth and muffled any noises of fear and plain misery that might escape. "She was alright, she was stable, I don't understand."

"It doesn't make sense, there's no logical reason for why her heart should have almost stopped like that, or did stop." Phil walked over, sitting on the edge of the bed as he didn't really trust his legs to continue standing. He was lightheaded from pure adrenaline and sorrow. They were just glad Tommy didn't wake up, they suppose that's one benefit to being about three floors down."I'll go get Eret before he contracts frostbite or something, keep an eye on her, mate."

The Blood God nodded, knowing he probably wouldn't look away from the steady rise and fall of her chest for a bit now. He had hated the way her lips were already cold when he had to breathe life back into her lungs. His body was exhausted from the motions of trying to once again get her body to sustain itself, Technoblade momentarily placed his hands on her ribs to check for any broken bones.

He couldn't feel anything broken, but it would leave bruises that's for sure.

"What happened to you? You were stable." Technoblade knew he wasn't talking to anybody, but that didn't stop himself from practically asking the void these questions. The words were heard by deaf ears and would be sucked into oblivion."There's no reason why you would die right now, you were doin' so well. Why would Death take you now?"

Just on the other side of a wall, Eret was curled in on himself in the icy snow. It's the type of snow that's hard and painful, not soft and perfect for something like a playful snowball fight. He was in a short sleeve shirt, he couldn't even feel the painful stab of cold yet over the feeling of panic rising in his body.