❦Eighty Four❦

[TW: heavy violence, mention of suicidal thoughts (barely), addiction, blood, manipulation?, it's literally like everything wrapped into one just- don't read if you're sensitive to those topics in general. If you need more specification ask me but there's a lot.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Epicaricacy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was breathing heavily, and it felt like my body was pins and needles.

My vision was unfocused and blurry, I blinked harshly, feeling the fog clear from my eyes. "Now she's fucking awake." Dream's voice rang in my ears, an unpleasant tune I never appreciated much.

I finally focused in on the man's form, Technoblade mostly blocking him from my vision. That's when everything flooded in, I couldn't stop it in the slightest.

I let out a sigh, of mostly relief but some underlying notes of fear. I kind of hated it, but loved it simultaneously. The feeling of the Egg no longer infesting my thoughts was something to be relished in, yet at the same time I could no longer hide from the events that led to this moment.

It's like a month of my life had been wiped away, only flashes of red stained memories and a feeling of numbness. "Tor?" Eret was at my side, I spared him a glance before looking to the IV in my arm. I gripped it and tugged, ignoring the drips of blood leaving my arm as an after effect. "You shouldn't-"

"Fuck off." I spoke blankly, ignoring the way my heart lurched and swinging my legs off of the bed. The pain I should be experiencing was gone, and when I looked at the IV bag I saw a pink toned liquid. At least they healed my wounds. "What is it, Dream." I felt so tired, but at least it gave me enough courage from sleep deprivation to blatantly ignore Technoblade and Eret.

"You owe me a favor." The hooded man spoke casually despite the fact it seems everyone was glaring daggers at his form.

"What is he talking about?" Eret said frantically, looking to Phil, Techno, and I only to receive no answer. "You can't think she'll work with you?"

"Cut to the chase, neither of us like to dance around a topic." I realized I was wearing different clothing than before I was in this castle, just sweatpants and a black T-shirt. "If you couldn't tell, without being forced into a cult my schedule is wide fucking open." I spoke with heavy humor on my tone, I don't think anyone found that funny. "Thanks for that by the way, the vine shit really only helped in the first week."

Nobody seemed to know what to say to me, I looked around the room and rolled my eyes. "And where the hell are my cigarettes?"

Phil took a step forward, concern etched into his features. "You need to rest, you just got out of the Egg's control my crow, and no more cigarettes-"

"Thanks for the recommendations, but I can't really stop now, can I?" I smiled at the man, probably a bit too eerily. "Though once again, thank you all for whatever cleansing bullshit you put me through." I stretched, hearing my back crack.

Dream looked around at the people in the room, his mask not showing any sign of his emotion at the situation. He seemed mostly unfazed. "We should talk somewhere private."

"Darling-" Eret reached out a hand, I stepped away.

"Don't fucking call me that, last time I checked I was single." I spat the words, maybe a bit too harshly for someone that just helped save me from whatever the Egg may be. "Dream, let's go."

"Tia, you can't avoid this forever. We saved you, we deserve a conversation to sort this out." Tech gritted his teeth, and all I could do was scoff.

"Yeah you lost some privilege to talk to me a bit ago if you couldn't tell, sorry about it. Did I hurt your feelings or something?" I actually walked past the group, opening a familiar closet holding both Eret and I's clothes. I grabbed a familiar bodysuit and pair of pants, the cargo pant material brushing against my skin in a familiar way. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go change and talk to Dream. Oh sorry- if your highness so allows it?" I directed the last bit toward Eret, I spoke condescendingly and all he did was look at the ground.