❦One Hundred One❦

[An update??? This soon??? W o a h. I'm giving you guys too much content, it's only been two days.]

[TW! Mention of sexual action, sexual action, mention of consensual sex, argument, emotional manipulation??]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If life is a dream I want to wake up now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Torva was half asleep, nearly passed out in Technoblade's arms. Both of them cuddled up in his bathtub, hot water surrounding their bodies. Technoblade was awake, maybe a bit tired, but he was holding her close and tightly.

He was running his fingers through her hair, washing out any remaining product. He could feel her hold on him slowly loosening. Her chest was pressed to his, the woman resting on his lap with her arms looped around his throat, face pressed into the crook of his neck.

"You wanna go to sleep, beautiful?" He mumbled out, somewhat growing more tired himself. At least they were both clean now, though he should probably change the sheets on his bed before they pass out.

He felt her nod, and he chuckled a bit, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, I know I did." He whispered, leaning back against the edge of the tub and sighing happily. He could feel her slowly going limp in his arms, falling asleep. "Goodnight, love you." He whispered again, hearing an unintelligible mumble as a response, making him laugh softly once more. Though, it seems she was still refusing to completely fall asleep.

He placed his arms so he could lift her up, one on her back and one under her thighs. She got the idea even with her sleep addled mind, wrapping her legs around his torso to keep herself up. Technoblade pulled the plug to the bathtub, letting it drain out as he brought them out of the water. He grabbed two towels, walking out of his bathroom and into his main bedroom.

He placed Torva down on the edge of his bed, though she was barely keeping herself upright, eyes closed. He smiled softly, taking a towel and beginning to dry off her hair and body, grabbing one of his shirts and slipping it over her smaller frame. "Let me change this comforter and we can sleep, okay?" He kissed her forehead, and heard her whine a bit. He grinned instead kissing her lips and hearing her hum happily, leaning into it before he pulled away. "The things you do to me." He whispered, kissing her one last time delicately before pulling away to get dressed.

He just put on boxers, not caring enough right now to get fully into pajamas. He then opened his closet, reaching to the top shelf and pulling down a change of sheets, Torva got the idea and stood up while he changed everything, leaving the dirtied sheets on the floor to worry about tomorrow.

He grabbed her delicately again, lifting her up and laying her down on his bed. He then climbed in himself, tugging the sheets over them both and immediately bringing her close to hold. Technoblade felt Torva go limp at his touch, barely nuzzling into him before her breathing turned shallow. He deduced that she must have been exhausted, but he doesn't blame her.

Because he fell asleep moments later, ignoring the sound of Philza's wings flapping in the front yard. He had just arrived home from whatever project he was working on.

For once Technoblade didn't care, letting it all fade away as he passed out. Still holding Torva as close as he physically could as he did.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was soreness. Which was immediately followed by arms tightly holding me close, a bare chest resting and falling steadily with memories flooding back.

I pressed into him harder, and heard a short laugh from him. Apparently he was awake. "Mornin'." He said quietly, and I felt a kiss press to the top of my head. "Sleep well? Sore? I can grab a health potion."