❦Seventy Three❦

[ -AGH4ST- once again gifted us with a meme! I literally love these and they make me laugh so make me more rn /j]

[AN: this is your like bi-monthly reminder I have a oneshot book, I'll probably be posting a bit more there so, idk, if you want more content go ahead

[AN: this is your like bi-monthly reminder I have a oneshot book, I'll probably be posting a bit more there so, idk, if you want more content go ahead.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you're going to kill me, do it when my back is turned."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Philza caught sight of the man in the doorway, he gestured for him to step forward. Eret debated just bolting out the door, maybe locking himself in a bedroom; various, ideas scattered in his mind, actually. None of them panned out much to his dismay.

Because Torva realized Phil had pulled from the hug, so Eret watched as she turned around to look at what Phil was watching. Eret didn't exactly know what to say, just made awkward eye contact and pretended like he didn't hear their entire conversation. "You aren't a bad person, Tor. You won't ruin me, and you aren't too bad a person for me." Eret winced at his own words, and just hoped she'd say something.

Anything.

Phil slowly stood up; Eret saw her reach for the Angel again only for him to deny her a hug once more. "You two need to work this out."

"We aren't children, Phil." Torva crossed her arms, weakly trying to stand up only to stumble. Phil had to grab her wrist to steady her still weak frame.

"Well, you two are acting like two children sick with puppy-love. So fix it and act like fuckin' adults." Phil threw his hands in the air, wings flaring before once again tucking behind his back. The two adults watched as the God left the cabin, mumbling something about the floor plan of a bedroom. The new cabins were taking over his mind lately.

Eret dared to look away from where Phil had left, to his surprise, he saw Torva already looking at him, eyes flickering between his face and the wall behind him. Eret knows how Torva works, he knows how the world seems to always hold a title of ruthless over her head, and yet she can get scared at the most common things.

Where she was meant to have knowledge on something as simple as happiness or physical affection, probably resided some knowledge on the swiftest way to kill with an axe. But he was alright with that, and it took a bit to get out of the mindset of having to 'fix' her. He realized long ago that was damaging.

His first thoughts when he fell for her was that he was willing to fix her, somehow get her better as if she was sick. But, that's wrong. There's nothing to fix, besides maybe some bad coping mechanisms. You can't tell someone with empathy issues to 'rethink your morality,' because it has nothing to do with that. That's just how she is, and he loves how she is, so there's nothing present to work on.

He doesn't want to fix how she has issues with expressing her love, or how she doesn't flinch in battle. He has no want to help her with her more violent tendencies or the way she can't ever seem to feel empathy for another. He just wants to help make her happier, and that isn't fixing anything, it's improving what's already there. "How much did you overhear?" The question was a valid one, Eret had no issues answering.