❦Eighty Two❦

[Fanart above by Quiznak_Urself ! Sent to me through the Discord server!]

[TW! Violence, blood, argument, excessive vulgarity.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How much of this person is actually you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't understand." The Angel spoke, legs crossed as he sat on the floor of a pale church. Eret was at his side while the sheep hybrid spoke, taking her hat off and placing it on the ground as she sighed.

"That's not Torva." She spoke slowly, almost interpreted as condescendingly if not for the situation the men were slowly understanding they were in. "She's under control."

"But she's acting like herself." Eret argued immediately, leaning forward from where he was sitting on the church floor. "And why are we in Church Prime? Why couldn't we have this discussion at the castle?"

Puffy deadpanned, both men taken aback purely because of how annoyed the woman managed to look. "You've seen the vines." She muttered, glancing out the purple tinted window.

"Well yeah, I'm not blind." Eret retorted, rolling his eyes and leaning back some more.

Puffy frowned, running a hand through her wool like hair. Patting it down so it wasn't so frizzy. "The Egg is a parasite, an illness if you will." She tapped her skull, showing it was an sickness of the brain. "It preys on those that are at their worst, takes their wants and promises lies. In exchange it takes over most of your senses, while under the influence I completely lost my ability to feel pain and emotion. It promised me things that even Gods couldn't follow through with." Puffy took a moment to breathe, furrowing her brows and glancing to the increasingly concerned men. "The Egg can't enter the Holy Land."

Phil leaned his head on his palm, closing his eyes and taking a moment to collect his thoughts. "Do you know why it can't?"

"Sam and I think it's the Holy Water, it gets rid of the Egg's effects somehow, cleanses it. It's mainly how we got out, barely escaped with our lives." She gestured to the large fountain behind her, clear water cascading over marble. She didn't know how it had properties, she wasn't in these lands when it was built. "Torva's dangerous."

Eret put his head in his hands, having to take off his crown and set it next to him on the cold stone flooring. "So, if we get her in this water-"

Puffy cut him off, "if we even can. She's more dangerous now than ever. The Egg has practically removed all sense of self preservation from that woman, she has a death wish, she doesn't fucking fear anything right now. She can't feel pain, she can't be scared." Phil was starting to look blatantly terrified, wings drooping and face falling. "The Egg took away everything that woman had and made her a soldier, I think it will do anything to keep her. And she's so far deep into it I don't know if Holy Water will even work."

The two men could tell the woman was starting to feel hopeless, from the way her face was twisted into a never-ending frown and that every other exhale seemed to be a sigh. "Well, it can't hurt to try; can it, mate?" Phil gave a hopeful smile, trying his best to beam. "There's one last question I have though."

Puffy directed her attention to the Angel, blue eyes meeting her own. "Yes?"

"Torva, for as long as I've known her she's been a very firm person. She doesn't let much shake her, y'know, mate? I just don't see how the Egg could so much as get close to her." The blond gestured to Puffy, signaling her to explain if she even had an answer. The sheep hybrid pursed her lips and grabbed her pirate like hat, putting it on her head and breaking eye contact with the older.