𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰

And there goes arc one! Also known as "L'Manburg Independence Arc"

First of all, I'd like to thank anybody who has followed me along on this journey so far. There is still so much for Tory and I'm glad you all like the story as of now. I mean wow! Ten thousand? That's actually insane lmao

I'm sure you all have realized she isn't the normal character you'd follow. Because she isn't what would be considered a protagonist. She is also clinically a sociopath which I'm sure has been figured out.

Overall, this is an interesting and thrilling character for me to write, and I'm glad you all like following along.

Second I would like to open a small Q&A of sorts. I didn't really expect this book to gain traction, so if there's any questions about me or characters, I'll tell what I'm comfy with, and what won't spoil the story. Just ask away in the comments and ill edit this chapter with answers.

Questions:

What is your nickname?: well my real nickname makes it very obvious what my actual name is, so I won't be revealing that. But if you are looking for something to refer to me in comments, Tera would be really appreciated cause my user is 'T3ratina'. Teratina is a Latin name I gave myself, and I use as a name in many things. It's pronounced as 'Terra-Tina'!

How old are you?: I am 16!

What do you want to do when you grow up or what are you doing outside of writing?: I am actually planning on going into law! Forensic specifically and or political. I really do have a love for politics, and using forensics to solve cases is all that more fascinating. I actually mirrored Tory after a case study for planned serial killers we did in class lmao so maybe that will make it clearer where she gets her 'personality'.

If you could change anything about your life. Would you? And why?: loaded question time lol, Uhm well I won't go into specifics, but I sure wish I was better at memorizing phone numbers. Surprisingly, memorizing one phone number woulda changed a ton of stuff for me.

Do you have any siblings?: yes I have a little brother!

What's Tor's relationship with Techno like?: this was a question probably not intended to be answered due to spoilers, but the extent of their relationship is hinted throughout arc one. So if you'd like to get some context clues on their status, I recommend trying to see when she thinks of Technoblade.

Oh and here's a bonus thing, this wasn't asked but I found it interesting. I took the Briggs personality test, and decided to take it as Tory would as well.

Tory: ENTJ-A

T3ratina: ENTJ-T

Also we are both Slytherins!

So maybe that shows a bit about us lmao looks like I do project on the girl sometimes.

And third and final I would like to give you all a teaser or two of what is to come in Arc Two.....

"Well I told you that you could come back to my arms ya nerd."

"I- I left you for dead. I thought you died!"

"My name is Torva Messor now. So don't fucking call me that!"

"You said you wouldn't leave me."

And so it begins.......