❦Ninety Four❦

[TW! mention of blood, mention of injury.]

[AN: I don't do these often but I'm going to because I've been heavily going off 'script', I'm not following lore with the latest chapters to focus on Torva's own development, so if there's any questions/you need clarity on a confusing moment, please just ask.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your life is woven with intricate thought each step of the way, yet you have no say in what becomes of the web I've created."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panic ebbed into each man surrounding the circle, the worry growing by each second Torva had seemingly disappeared from inside. Each one of them silently having knowledge on who took her.

"FUCKING GODDAMNIT!" XD screamed, yet didn't dare step off the rune he was stood atop of. It was glowing a bright red, the same color of the lipstick almost all of them knew graced the woman's lips, the woman who took Torva from the center of the cast circle. The God violently turned his head, well what looked to be a head, toward the Blood God. "That wasn't fucking 'Torva Messor'." XD sneered, aggressively pointing a finger at the Blood God. "That was Tia Anteros, wasn't it? That was your little Tia? You didn't tell me it was goddamn TIA ANTEROS?! I wouldn't have done this goddamn ceremony if I knew DEATH would take the opportunity to snatch up your bitch!"

The other men were silent, staring blankly at the angered God. "I didn't know the Goddess of Death would use this to take Torva into her plane!" Phil shouted, wings puffed aggressively and slightly turned to stop sand from violently flying into his face. It was no use though, it seems the whirling tornado of sand stayed contained inside of the circle they created. "I know she obviously knew the girl, I didn't expect this!"

XD scoffed loudly and exaggerated, throwing their hands in the air. "Yeah that's fucking bold coming from you! You're her Angel!" XD grew louder and more aggressive by the second, looking back at the circle where Torva was mere moments ago.

"Who was that exactly?!" Foolish yelled, voice full of confusion and concern. The Totem Demi-God was practically shaking with worry.

"Our best guess, and only guess, would be that was the Goddess of Death, somethin' none of us really expected." Technoblade muttered, words basically silent due to the still screaming winds. "What she wants with Tia? I have a few guesses."

Foolish nodded, gulping and looking back at the circle. He knew better than to ask more questions. Each person around him, if you could properly call them people, were far out of his league. Terrifyingly so. Each one a God, each one possibly many millennia older than he is.

Suddenly a large red and black fire appeared in a golden bowl placed next to the circle, inside Foolish knew the basics of the contents. "It shouldn't be that color." Phil said, poorly covering up his wavering voice.

"Yeah well, we all know this isn't going to plan." Technoblade scoffed, looking away for the fire.

Foolish knew there was the dagger used on all of them inside the bowl, along with various papers full of writing. When he saw Technoblade placing them in the bowl he pretended not to see that they were written in blood. Who's blood? He doesn't want to know.

More fires broke out, next, the immortality book placed carefully on a pedestal, also right outside of the circle. It's pages began flipping wildly, the immortality book slowly searing its pages away one by one. Each page that turned burst into red and black flames, incinerating the words written on the parchment.

Each God watched in anticipation as the final page burst into flames, the leather bound cover disintegrating into ash immediately afterward. The sand being whipped in every which direction stopped, stagnant, yet continued to float in the air as if time had stopped just inside of the ceremonial circle.