❦Eighty Nine❦

[Before this chapter begins, I want to make it real damn clear Tubbo and Ranboo have confirmed their characters are canonically romantically in love. Tubbo has explained that canonically they married for tax purposes, and then later fell in love and adopted Michael. This occurred a bit before and during Tommy going to prison with Dream. I do not ship minors, I do not ship Ranboo and Tubbo as streamers. I am simply writing the canon.]

[TW: homophobia, internalized homophobia, aftermath of sexual assault, discussing trauma and healing, depictions of violence, death.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Even as time falls through our fingers like fine sand, I've found even eternity doesn't seem like enough with you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Technoblade opened his eyes, squinting at the sun basking through the windows in his bedroom. He must have forgotten to close the blinds before he went to sleep last night, which he knew was out of character for himself. With the pure white snow laying on the ground outside it seemingly only amplified the light.

He went to look forward at his clock, sighing seeing that he slept in. He had to meet with the kid for a woodland mansion adventure or something, Ranboo was pretty insistent on trying to prove his usefulness. Of course Technoblade would never admit he already had grown fond of the enderman hybrid.

He went to roll over, only to be stopped by a weight in his arms, memories from late last night pouring into his mind all at once. "Holy-" he yelled in a hushed tone, shock racking his frame. "Okay." He whispered it, scanning her frame. "Okay." He repeated it, pulling the woman just a bit closer as he could feel himself relax.

He knows Phil would be on his ass for this later, but if he got this for just a few more minutes it would be worth it. If he got to experience Tia in his arms without the constant flinching, without evidence of the mistake he made, he'd exchange the world for it. He couldn't help but wonder if she regretted saying that she loved him.

He ran a hand through red hair he would recognize in a heartbeat, the color was something he could pick out anywhere he went after all these years. Though, even he could admit the horns were a new experience to see. He didn't dislike them in the slightest though, hell he definitely didn't mind the tail currently wrapped around his ankle.

They were unique in a way that he adored. Something he was certain he wouldn't see again besides in Torva's features specifically. "Mmm?" A questioning noise left her mouth, a tired slurred grumble.

"Mornin', beautiful." He could hear how his own words were rough from sleep, and he could feel his heart lurch when she tensed realizing he was holding her. He slowly loosened his hold, preparing to leave the room with a bad excuse so she could wake up in peace.

Her tail tightened around his leg, and she pressed further against him. "I'm fine." She murmured it, the words muffled due to how she was pressing against his chest. "Hold me again, please?"

"Mhm." He hummed, tightening his hold yet again and moving so he was laying on his back. He brought her with him as he rolled over, resting so she was laying on top of him. Her weight was calming across his frame, and he ran a hand up and down the fabric on her back. He could feel it bunch up before he would run his hand back down, smoothing out the shirt once more. "Hey, nerd."

He felt her move a bit, readjusting her position splayed across his body. "Yeah?"

"That Ranboo kid and I are going off on an adventure later today, wanna come with?" He tried to keep his voice soft, somehow terrified that he was on the edge of scaring her anyway. He wouldn't blame her about being scared.