❦Twenty Nine❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Family is not the people you were born into, it's the people you choose to indefinitely stand by your side."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eret insisted on packing me a backpack of items before we departed. It had various items for me to flourish as best as I could in Pogtopia. He also handed me a sleeping-bag.

He cared for me and it was more than I could ask for. When he eyed me I saw his facial expression relax. It was nice that I could be important to someone like that.

We departed with a loud squeak from the spruce doors. It was upsetting I would be leaving Eret for who knows how long, but he understood so I wasn't worried. I could visit him whenever I wanted anyways.

I enjoyed the sun as it basked on my face, Pogtopia didn't have that luxury so I soaked it up while I could. Even with the colder weather, sunlight would always warm you up.

The sun was a magnificent thing. It determined human life as a whole. It made our food grow and it helped us flourish as a society. So making people void of it was disgusting.

"I don't know if I like that Eret guy." I suddenly heard the upsetting words from my friend. I blinked a few times in surprise, it seemed they got along just fine.

"What do you mean? I assumed you two got along just fine." Did Eret do something I wasn't aware of? They didn't have much interaction so I don't know what could have occurred.

I heard a sigh from the pinkette. "I dunno, I don't like how close he is to ya." I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Awh is the Blood God jealous?" I immediately took the opportunity to make fun of him. Sometimes it was funny to attack his ego.

I heard a grunt of annoyance and he crossed his arms. "Yeah yeah whatever, I just think he might like you as more than a friend." His words were a grumble now.

I couldn't hold back a laugh this time. It was short but it caught his attention.

"Well he might still? I don't know he might have moved on from the feelings already." I hummed lightly in thought, still amused by my friends obvious jealousy.

He was always quite defensive over me.

"Moved on? So he did- or does like you romantically?" His face was painted in some mixture of shock and annoyance.

I hummed a quiet yes not particularly caring. I know emotions do that to people. So it's not like I was weirded out or anything, I mean it's just how people work. If anything I was just plain flattered.

We continued our walk along the prime path. In my opinion it was quite a nice atmosphere around us. Comfortable silence.

Technoblade found it choking.

"You know, we work quite well in the sense that I love the process of taking down governments due to the rush I get from killing. While you enjoy the aftermath when the people are freed." It was just a thought that suddenly came to mind. It did make plenty of sense though.

I guess it also worked for our roles. The Blood god doing something for an aftermath; while the Reaper enjoys the process.

"I s'pose that's correct. It's interestin' really how we work like that. Not exactly a kind dynamic to ones around us, but it works." He looked over to me; I turned my head to see him, and saw the crown sitting comfortably on his head. Two of my three friends happened to have crowns it seems, really funny in my opinion.

Two of three.

I wonder what came of Philza?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Skeppy's voice. And then I heard Bad's.