❦Seventeen❦

[TW: detailed description of death and torture]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You scream in desperation, which only makes me want to drag out your exasperated death, so I'd recommend shutting up, because your blood spilled is like a fine wine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had come. The first battle, and I would be lying if I said L'manburg was prepared.

Fucking finally

We were gathered in L'manburg. And immediately I saw how Eret was stressed. I was able to read him like an open book now. And I knew he was struggling to go through with this. Though I knew after it was completed he wouldn't regret a thing.

A flaming arrow whizzed by my head. I heard it whistle as it ripped through the air. And then it embedded itself in the side of the van like a burr in skin. Wilbur gasped and we all looked to find the source of the pointed object.

And there they were. Punz, Sapnap, George, and none other than Dream. On the blackstone walls, looking down on us demeaningly. And rightfully so, I mean we were very clearly outdone in every way shape and form. We were outdone when it came to skill, weaponry, and armory. I mean I knew I could take Punz, George, and Sapnap alone but they have Dream whom I'm equal with. Therefore we were infact outdone.

Not like I'll actually be fighting for real anyway. I'll be throwing this entire fight and Eret knows it.

Arrows continued to shriek through the air, so we were forced to go into the van for safety. The men retreated to who knows where. Probably due to the cowardice we had shown by retreating into the van.

Wilbur made us follow him out.

"I would like you all to know, that wether we win or lose. We are on the right side of history." A diligent and proud speech I must say. Too bad he is not only horribly incorrect, but also two of his fighters are on the other team. I mean it's sad really. No way they had a chance at victory either, so logically every word in that speech was just lies.

He put a hand on Tubbo and Tommy's shoulders.

"I am old and frail. So Tommy I'll be putting you in charge of our army." I almost dropped to the ground in laughter. I had to contain myself. This man was young! Technoblade, his very own twin had dominated so many armies with me by his side not even a year ago. His twin was truly just miserable I don't understand how the two are related!

Maybe the only good member in Tech's family was Phil or something. Because obviously both of his brothers were stupid. And his adopted brother Tubbo was just a weakling.

Tommy led us out of L'manburg and when I say this kid was rambling, I mean this kid was rambling. He was going on about a fifth battalion, and then we arrived at his house.

And sitting there in a black tower was Dream and his friends. We were quickly barraged with arrows, and of course only a few people on our side had a bow. Including me.

As I shot I would purposely miss, hitting a bit above or a bit under, my arrows wedging into the blackstone.

"Get down!" Tommy yelled to the opponents, honestly I don't understand how he thought that would work. If anybody in L'manburg could give me one reason on why the opponents would ever give up high ground, I would gladly give them my netherite chestplate. Because that was such a idiotic request I almost once again broke character.

Instead a flaming arrow was shot directly next to Tommy's feet, into the ground. And then I heard a hiss. A distinctive hiss only belonging to one object. Explosives. I recognized it from the many creepers I've fought in my lifetime. The flames had activated hidden TNT.