❦Thirty Six❦

[Thank you for the Fanart above by myhxndsarenttied !]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You've become the very thing you despised."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally got back home, well Pogtopia. I wouldn't really call Pogtopia home, but at the same time in a sense it could be considered one. The people there make it home I suppose, though if I'm being honest I'd much prefer the castle.

The fountain, the rainbow stained glass, the bedrooms were lovely too. Much better than a sleeping bag. I missed so much about the place, maybe I should visit. Gods that isn't even a question I need to visit. What I would give for one more night there, I loved around three am in the castle because me and Eret both tended to wake up then from nightmares. So we'd both just meet in the living room to sit until we could become tired again. Neither of us bothered asking about the others nightmare, instead choosing to enjoy the others presence.

"Tech." I tugged on his cape after we reached the entrance of Pogtopia. He turned around swiftly looking down at me.

"I think I'm going to visit Eret soon. Maybe in a day or two, just spend a few days with him. I miss the castle." I smiled softly and I saw his face momentarily drop before he sighed and nodded. He grabbed my hand and brought me into Pogtopia.

"Sure nerd, I can walk ya there in a day or two. Maybe after the Festival? We do need to prepare." He led me down the stairs and finally we reached the lantern lit cavern. I swear it got brighter every day as it was slowly worked on and evolved. Now there were even elaborate systems leading down instead of unsteady cobble stairs.

I nodded and he smiled, he took off his skull mask along the way here. It was always on his face whenever we had to do things like meet with an ally or enemy. Or in combat. I noticed Tommy was gone, probably sneaking into L'manburg to meet with Tubbo. I noticed he was slowly caving, unable to hold back anymore from meeting with his friend.

Tech went to go farm more, but when I bent down to look in my enderchest, my hair quickly began getting in my way once more. I placed my axe in the chest and took out my scythe. I also placed my armor back in the chest. I had on the protection while we met with Dream. I didn't want to risk him attacking us. But unlike Techno, I despised wearing armor. It was so clunky and suffocating, I much preferred to go armor-less unless required.

I sighed and stretched, now out of the confining metal, but felt my hair brush against my back as I did so.

Okay I had to handle this now.

I searched in a few chests and quickly found a pair of scissors. I looked around and the first person I saw was Wilbur, no way I am trusting him with my hair.

I had Tech cut my hair a few times back in the Arctic. Phil usually was my go to- but this would have to make do. I entered the farm gripping the scissors, and leaning my scythe against the stone walls in the room.

"Heh?" Techno looked up from his farming at me with a raised eyebrow. His cape was off folded in the corner with his armor. He was left in a white shirt with rolled up sleeves, his vermillion colored pants, and his boots. He probably didn't want to dirty his cape, or deal with the weight of the armor while farming.

I held out the scissors in my palm. "Can you cut a few inches off of my hair? I'm really getting bothered by it. I just want it mid-neck length again." I sighed shaking my head a bit, feeling my hair hit my shoulders and upper back.

He nodded dropping his farming tools and walking up to me, he grabbed the scissors from my palm and placed a hand on my upper back. He led me over to a seat by the campfire outside of the farm. Wilbur was off in his bedroom, I heard the door slam. He was pacing a lot.