"He doesn't have to. I do the hiring and firing." 'I am so not looking forward to arguing with him about it later.'

"Okay what about that Hope Mikaelson woman?"

"What about her?"

"How did the interview with her go?"

Josie takes a small sip of her drink before setting it down. "Good I guess." She says taking another bite out of her food after.

Cleo raises a brow in suspicion at that. "Just good? That's it?"

"Yep, she answered all of my questions, she has the qualifications, and she may actually want to work, so I gave her the job."

Cleo narrows her eyes,"Okay what's wrong with her? You haven't had a good interview in years."

"Besides her probably being a jokester, I don't think there's anything wrong."

"That's a compliment in your words but your not telling me something."

Josie sighs,"She's attractive okay." She hates how Cleo knows her so well.

'Those fucking blue eyes, they were gorgeous.'

Cleo's mouth drops open in surprise. "Oh my god! Wait you didn't hire her just because she's attractive right?"

Josie shakes her head,"of course not. I would never do something like that."

"Good. I'm just glad you actually find somebody else attractive besides raf."
Cleo says putting a lid on her food.

"Yes well that might be the only problem. A lot of people don't catch my eye so when she did I think I was staring a little too long." Josie face palms herself remembering her lingering looks.

Cleo chuckles quietly. "It's not funny," Josie groans,"It'll be alright though because I'm taken and she is just here to work and that's it."

"It seems like you want her to work on something else." Cleo replies snickering.

Josie rolls her eyes,"It looks like it's time for me to get back to work. Oh and she will be here around the time you get here tomorrow so you can show her to her office. I didn't get the chance to." She says changing the subject, turning to look at her computer.

Cleo chuckles again standing up,"It's alright if you don't want to admit it. You can look you just can't touch. I'll take care of her tomorrow, if you need me I'll be in my office." She says leaving the brunette alone.

Josie leans back into her seat in thought. 'Hopefully she is as good as she seems because I need the help around here.'

—————————

"Alright so tell me what happened." Mg says before scooping himself some more of the chocolate chunk ice cream.

"Well when I first got there, the front desk lady looked like she wanted to jump into my pants." Hope replies before they take a seat at a open table.

"Don't tell me you slept with her." He says sighing.

Hope scoffs in offense. "No I did not sleep with her. She was basically throwing it at me but I don't want it. I didn't want to destroy my chances of getting the job." She says using her spoon to scoop some ice cream into her mouth.