Chapter 8: Apology

Levi soon got the hang of riding a horse, and we trotted off together just to make sure.

Moments later that turned into a fierce gallop. Our horses hooves pounded into the ground, sounding like a raging thunder.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed loudly as his horse suddenly jolted past my own. Now, she was at a full sprint and it was by far the most amusing thing.

He's not familiar with animals, that's so interesting. I want to see more.

"Hold on tight, Levi! She will sense your emotions!" I yelled as he started to get further away. She's not holding back. Good for her.

"Fuck you, you two-toned piece of shit!" He roared back furiously.

"The right term is heterochromatic, Levi!" I laughed and lightly kicked Galileo's sides. He fell into a graceful gallop with a soft neigh and put us next to the struggling male.

"You're so fucking annoying!" He jerked hard on the reins and his horse instantly skidded to a halt, almost throwing him off. I shot past him and slowly pulled on the reins to stop and turn back.

"You my dearest friend, are both abrasive and unapproachable. You and this horse will become great pals, just be a little gentler with her. That stunt you pulled can harm them." I said smiling at him.

"We aren't friends. Stop acting like it." He seethed tightening his hands on the reins. Below him, his horse began to grow uneasy.

"Okay, if that's how it is. Then the favor is off. Find me after your ODM a.k.a 3DMG training. If you apologize I'll reconsider. Until then, respectfully, fuck you. Hyah!" I nudged Galileo into the direction of the stables and left Levi by himself.

If you want to play the 'stranger' card, fine. I'll treat you as such. See how you like your own medicine, Levi.

I brushed Galileo off after removing the saddle and walked into the main building, through the mess hall, and up to my designated room.

I no longer wanted to go to my other office in the infirmary and work on my hobby. I just wanted to finish paperwork and deliver it.

That's precisely what I was going to do. That is before four knocks interrupted me.

"Who is it and what do you want?" I snapped coldly.

"It's Squad Leader Flagon, and I would like to apologize and make a request."

Fuck, this isn't going to turn out well. I can feel it.

"Come in." I said, sitting down at my desk, located just a few feat from my window.

He walked in seconds later with a small frown.

"You don't sound pleased, Captain Strauss."

"What is your request? Also, drop the formalities, we are of equal rank. Captain, implies a high rank, we are only Squad Leaders. Yes maybe also referred to as Squad Captains but that doesn't mean shit, what do you want?" I hissed, eyes narrowed at the man before me.

See, I've had a long ass day already. My hobby time was disturbed, I was insulted, reminded that my past sucked, touched in a triggering area, insulted again, and now I had a headache that was gradually growing.

He came in and closed the door behind him.

"First of all, I am sorry for insulting you and the whole Med Squad. Next, I would like to request that you watch the reforms with gear training." He shuffled over to my desk and let out a defeated sigh.

"Thank you, apology accepted. As for the request, a certain raven haired man had to apologize first before I provide supervision and medical experience if need be." I mumbled tiredly. Man, it's only late afternoon and I want to fucking sleep again.