New Story Announcement!

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've written this story, but I haven't forgotten about it at all! For all of you fans, I have an exciting announcement.

"Impress Me Not: The Architect" is coming out on November 19th, 2021. This sequel is actually a stand-a-lone story with a new romance, and a mix of new and old characters. If you are the type of person that likes to wait until a book is completed, go ahead and save it to your library, or check again around late January. It should be completed then. Since I have a whole spot on here to talk about it, I might as well give you guys some details.

This Impress Me Not story follows an upcoming architect and a wedding planner. Sounds normal, right? You'd be surprised to know just how many things are hiding under the layers of smiles and frowns these two share. With a feisty man in pink and a potentially dangerous man with more than a broken heart, it's going to take both Cupids and Anticupids to take care of these two.

And Will has a dangerous plan.

There are some blurbs on my page if you want to read a little bit. I had a blast putting the first few chapters together. The first day I'm going to be publishing the first five chapters. After that, it's going to be one chapter a day. These chapters are going to be a bit meatier than the chapters in this story.

I want to also say that I took a lot of the comments into account when writing and coming up with this story. There were some people who didn't like some aspects to the writing style in here such as the cupids having too many chapters or the drama being too much. While I will be keeping everything in this story, because I feel like it still fits in with it myself, I did change things up a bit with "Impress Me Not: The Architect" 

So, if you weren't impressed with this "Impress Me Not" I implore you to try and check out the sequel book. It has some themes that are realistic and a bit dark, while still keeping a rather light hearted air to it. 

I hope you all join me in this new love adventure. With more adventure into the city and the people in it, it'll be a battle to see if the love in the air can actually stick to a heart of stone. With that, there's also one big mystery that the Cupids have to figure out:

Can a stalker change their ways?

The good, the bad, and everything in between. That's what love is. Ask any questions in the comments or send me a message through my board or privately if you want. I look forward to seeing you all there!

See you in a week guys!

-Saturn