Chapter 59

Author's Note: Okay! I'm up here, and it's not for a dark theme warning for once, which means....

!!!SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!! It's finally here guys! It's finally happening! So, with every sex scene I write, I try to push myself and try something different. This one is a lot more explicit than the other one's that I've written, and I really hope it's good. It took a lot to get me here when it comes to sex scenes, just because they're tricky to do right.

My other announcement is that this is going to be a single chapter day. Honestly, I feel like this chapter, along with the next, deserve to be appreciated separately. And you guys are going to absolutely love them!

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll see you guys tomorrow with another update, as we conclude this scene!

-Saturn

"And why not here?" he gave him a playful grin as he pressed his leg up against him more. It was easy to tell just how much Solomon wanted this as well. He felt hard as a rock under the light fabric that clung to him.

"Because," Solomon tried to suppress a moan. Niko was enjoying this side of him a little too much. "Because I don't want to do this in the sand. And you probably don't have the stuff for it."

"And what makes you think I don't?"

"Niko, you've only ever been with women, right?" Solomon pulled him away so that he could look at him more. Those hazel eyes were dark, but slightly amused.

"Well, yeah," Niko answered. "But, it's all the same thing."

"No," Solomon laughed. "It's not. Trust me, it'll hurt for both parties if you don't get it right."

"Why do I feel like I just got brought into some weird Sex Ed class?" Niko joked. He reluctantly got off from him and went to throw back on his clothes.

"At least you never had to learn the hard way," Solomon said. He seemed to be having a hard time getting his pants back on. "I'm also not a big fan of having sand all over me when doing something like that."

"What?" Niko put out the candles and wrapped up everything with the table cloth. He would clean this up tomorrow. "You don't like having that kind of fun anywhere other than the bedroom?"

"I've tried a lot of different things," Solomon winked at him. "I just don't like the idea of getting sand in places that I'd rather not have them in."

He liked the look of those eyes at the moment. There was a passion in them that Niko hadn't been able to see in them until now. And a hunger that was having him go mad.

"So, where do you want to go, then?" he asked him. He pulled him close to him as they walked back to the car. He really wished that Solomon had at least decided to not put his shirt back on. He would have loved to see him with better lighting. Judging on how he felt when Niko's hands were traveling down his bare sides, though, he could tell that he was in pretty good shape.

"Well, we aren't going to my place," Solomon said. "One of my friends are watching Maya there right now and there's no way I'm walking in there looking like this."

"Not even to get some extra clothes?" Niko teased. He used the arm that he had around his waist to pull him closer. "What on earth will you do?"

"I'm definitely going to take a shower," Solomon crossed his arms. "I have no doubt that my hair is full of sand too."

"It's beautiful," Niko opened the door for him, before getting into the car himself. The last thing he wanted to do was drag this out any longer than it already did.