Chapter 60

Author's Note: !!!SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!! Hi guys! I'm up here again. I thought I'd spoil you with another one of these. Especially since I love sharing both perspectives when it comes to this. This definitely will be the last of the one chapter updates for a while. There's still a lot to do for these two, even though they're officially together, so I hope you stick around for the ride!

Thanks for all the votes and comments guys! I'll see you tomorrow with another update!

-Saturn

His mind was sluggish when it slowly started to wake up. His memories wouldn't come back to him. All his thoughts wanted to do was stay in their dream world and never leave. It felt so calm for once. For the first time in a long time, he actually felt good laying in bed. The only other times he'd stay under covers were if he were sad and thinking too much. That was why he always got up so early.

He didn't know what time it was then. All he knew was that he definitely should have been up. He was surprised that Maya and Jessy weren't trying to wake him to make them breakfast. They probably wanted him to tell them about how his date went last night too. They always did.

Wait...

Solomon's eyes finally opened to reveal that he wasn't in his room at all. Dark blue curtains covered the large window on the wall, hiding most of the sunlight seeping in. Judging by the looks of it, though, it was at least late morning.

The rest of the room had dark blue and a light silver all around. It was beautiful. From book shelves to a giant flat screen, the room was absolutely humungous. Solomon could barely see much with the tiny bit of sunlight. He tried to turn around to see the rest of the room when he noticed he couldn't.

Strong arms wrapped around his stomach, keeping him close. They rubbed his chest soothingly when he struggled against them. It was enough to make him fall back into them. He had never had something make him so relaxed. Then he realized that there was someone who's face was buried in his hair. He sighed through it as soon as he fell back into him.

What was going on? His brain was still fuzzy as he tried to wake up. Those hands caressing him weren't helping either. They made him almost fall back to sleep with how hypnotic they were. A part of him wished that he would stop fighting the feeling. After all, he hadn't gotten this great of sleep in years.

A buzzing sound made his eyes flicker open again. He looked at the nightstand to see his phone glowing. The body behind him groaned as it continued to go off. Solomon grabbed it to try and stop the annoying sound. He didn't want to end this peace that they had created.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a call. It was vibrating so much he thought that his phone was trying to ring at him or something. Instead, it was a bunch of text messages from both Maya and Jessy.

Great. Even when he wasn't home, they have to wake him up.

He sent a text to them saying that he was okay and he would tell them when he was getting home. Jessy would be okay with watching Maya for the rest of the day if need be, but he knew that they were both worried about him when he didn't answer his phone. Looking at the time, as his phone blared in his face, he found that it was ten in the morning.

Wow. He really did sleep in.

"Who was it?" Niko's low voice surprised him. It was rough and groggy. He really liked the sound of it, though.

"Just my sister and Jessy," Solomon said, turning off the screen on his phone. He put his phone back on the nightstand and rubbed his face. He had to get the sleep out of his eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Niko nuzzled into his neck. Every touch he gave him was absolute heaven.

"Yeah," Solomon leaned into him more. "They were just worried about me. It's fine now."