Chapter 28

He laid there, just staring at his ceiling. It wasn't like he needed to be somewhere. His father was probably blowing up his phone at the moment. The look on his face was absolutely priceless when he saw Solomon. It was even better when he loosened Arthur up and got him to talk some more.

Niko had been tossing and turning all night. He just couldn't stop thinking about those hazel eyes. They had gotten so big when he was close to him. And they were absolutely stunning up close.

It almost broke his heart when he heard him say that he would only see him every once in a while. He was thinking about trying to invite him to more, but the other parties he went to had so many people there. And he was sure that all of his friends would tear him apart. That, or embarrass him. They tended to be chaotic when they had a few shots in their system.

But he could call him today at least. Maybe he could convince him to go see a movie or go out to dinner.

No, dinner might be too much. Maybe lunch again. That or breakfast.

If he wanted to have breakfast with him.

This was getting more complicated the more he thought about it. He wished that he could just call him then. But it was way too early, and he really didn't want to wake him up with a phone call.

Normally, he wouldn't care. He'd just call and see if they picked up the phone or not. If he had woken them up, he would just apologize and continue to convince them to hang out again. But Solomon was different. There was something in the words he said that made him want to wait. Maybe if he listened, Solomon would agree to see each other. That was all he wanted. Just to see those eyes again. And that smile.

Niko shook his head. If this were anyone else, he wouldn't be thinking like this. He would be thinking about how good they would look under those clothes, or in his bed. But, while he was entertaining those thoughts every now and then, the main thing that his mind kept coming back to were the way that he looked at him. And how good it felt having him close to him.

He still wished that he could have held him for longer. He wanted to know what it would feel like with Solomon's arms around his neck. He wanted to know what it felt like to have his hands under that shirt of his. Or, maybe he could just hold him close. The man was magnetizing. Every time Solomon pulled away, he wanted to be closer to him.

Jeez, he was turning into a mess. But at least it kept his thoughts busy. He had been so bored lately. Other than work, there wasn't much else to do. Sure, there were parties. But they weren't that fun when he wasn't looking for anyone, or with someone.

Niko finally got up when his stomach made him. He had been so lost in his blissful thoughts that he had completely forgotten to ask his cook for some food. He told the cook to always wait until he had gotten up to start cooking, just in case he woke up late. On days where he simply wanted to lie in bed, he would call him over the phone and just tell him what he wanted.

But now he had forgotten to call him. So, he had to walk all the way down to the kitchen and tell him what he wanted. He had also been trying to ignore his phone, since he knew that his father was trying to call him. The first thing he did when he grabbed it off the nightstand was block that number. He'd unblock it when he was ready to call him back.

Out of all the missed calls that he had from that morning, there was one that stook out. He quickly clicked the button to call it back.

"Niko, baby!" the voice boomed over the phone.

"Riko!" he smiled. "What's up man?"

"I feel like I haven't heard from you in ages, man!" Riko said. "I got that ad done. Solomon looks perfect in it, as usual."