"You know," Solomon finally spoke. They were slowly making their way to the kitchen. "I miss that brother of yours. He cooks some really good food."

"Oh, he learned it from both of my parents," Gary smiled as he walked into the kitchen. "He was the oldest, and the only one that seemed to take an interest in cooking."

"Did he get bullied for it?" Jessy asked, setting down some of the drinks she promised she'd get.

"Have you seen him, Jessy?" Gary looked at her completely shocked. "There's no way anyone would even think about bullying him!"

"He was that buff even in high school?"

"Yeah!" Gary smiled as he talked about his brother. Solomon loved just how much he looked up to him. "He's loved working out ever since he was fifteen. The school was bugging him to join the football team, but he never wanted to."

"Solomon!" Brittany's voice came from the front room. "The door was unlocked, so we're coming in!"

"In the kitchen!" he hollered back. Soon both Brittany and Olivia were sitting at the breakfast table with Gary and Jessy quickly following suit. Solomon couldn't see it, but he was sure that Olivia and Gary were holding hands under the table.

"Okay," Brittany rubbed her hands together. "What are we talking about first?"

"Whether you guys want to eat in here, or at the table," Solomon said.

"I vote table!" Olivia put her hand up. "But are we really going to talk about all of this stuff while we're eating?"

"What?" Solomon gave her a quizzical look. "Do you guys think I'm going to tell you every detail of what happened?"

"Yes!" Brittany nodded. "That was the whole point of not telling Avi to come over, right?"

"I'm still mad at him for embarrassing me last week," Solomon shook his head. "I'm not going to tell you all of that stuff."

"But why?" Jessy gave him a sly smile. "Don't you think your friends ought to know?"

"What do you guys think this is? A porn?"

"Wait," Olivia stopped them. She was smiling at Solomon at the moment, and he didn't know why. He also didn't like that he didn't know why. "You're blushing!"

"I am not!" he went back to the food that was almost done. "I'm dealing with steam coming from the food!"

"Oh, I'm sure there was a lot of steam," Jessy muttered. All of them burst out laughing as she said that. And all Solomon could do was keep his back facing them and hide in the food that he was still trying to make.

"If you keep this up, I'm not going to tell you anything," Solomon threatened them.

"No, Solomon!" Olivia's face fell. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just never thought I'd get to see you like this again!"

"See me like what?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Happy," she gave him a warm smile. "You look like you're glowing."

"He must have been good," Brittany said.

Solomon almost dropped his prongs.

"Gary," he looked over to him. "Please save me from these three."

"I would if I could, man," Gary gave him a guilty smile. "I'm afraid I can only really take care of one, though."

"You know, that reminds me," Solomon finished what he was cooking and finally put it on the serving plate. "Jessy, weren't you saying that you were going to try and take your own advice?"