Bedroom (Baekhyun)

Hope you like the imagine~

The moment you woke up on the first day of vacation, you turned around in the blankets and shook Baekhyun's shoulders, attempting to rouse him from his sleep. "Wake up, Baek. Wake up Baekhyun. Wake up Bacon."

"Mmph."

"Up in 3 seconds or I unleash my opera vocals."

"Mmph. 300 more seconds please, jagi."

"What?"

"In other words... 5... more... mins..." Baekhyun buried his face into his pillow.

You thumped him solidly on the back. "One."

He didn't budge.

"Two."

There was a soft snoring. You were sure he was just trying to piss you off. "Three. That's it. Ahhhhh~!" you shrieked, and each second the sound was prolonged, your voice went higher and way more shrill than before.

"Argh." Baekhyun shuffled underneath the blankets to block out the noise. You felt long, slender fingers tickling your thighs.

"OI BACON- HA- BA- STOP- HA HA- STOP! YEESH HAHA HA- HELP NO- DON'T-HA ENOU- HAVE MERCY ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Eventually the tickling ceased, and you whacked the lump in the blankets in annoyance. "YOU. SILLY. SILLY. BOY." you shouted, punctuating each word with a two-handed punch.

"No. You silly girl." Baekhyun's voice floated out from behind you.

"Eek! What the heck! But- but..." You stared at the lump in the blankets that you were hitting.

"Yah, stop hitting the fluff out of the blankets, jagi. I never thought you'd be the violent type."

"HEY! IF YOU WOKE UP EARLIER, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO START OPERA AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO FREAKING TICKLE ME SO MUCH AND THEREFORE NOT RECEIVE SUCH A THOROUGH BUT APPARENTLY COMPLETELY-WRONG-TARGET BASHING!"

"Okay, okay, sorry."

"I'm still mad." You faced the wall, crossing your arms stubbornly.

"Are you?"

"Yeah." You tried to force as much grumpiness and displeasure into that one syllable as you could.

"Really?"

"Kai, this tactic'd better work well. I'm not flashing my precious white-chocolate abs as often as you with your dark chocolate abs-" Baekhyun muttered behind you.

"What the hell are you planning? To flash?"

"Uh. Tactic abandoned-"

"Stop whispering. I can hear you."

"Fine, whatever." Two strong arms looped around your waist and drew you into a warmth that smelt like manliness (somehow), cologne and something distinctly Baekhyun. "I'm sorry."

"Nup, not buying."

"I think your body's buying it; look at that furious red blush on your cheeks. Aww you're so cute."

"Stop it."

"But this is hilarious. You're just turning more and more red."

You huffed, picked up a pillow, raised it high, and swung it backward.

"Oof. That hurt. A lot." Baekhyun said in response, grinning.

"That was because I wasn't trying. YAH!" You pounced onto him and wrestled him into the sheets, before rolling him around in the blankets and making him look akin to a huge caterpillar in a cocoon. But a cute caterpillar.

"What are you thinking about, Shina?"

"About how much of a cute caterpillar you'd be."

Baekhyun's nose crinkled in distaste. "What the heck."

"What?"

"That's so weird."

"You're weird."

"Ah it's actually quite chilly without blankets,' you said, rubbing your arms.

"Well it's pretty warm in here. C'mere."

You sat next to him. "Now what?"

Baekhyun smiled that ridiculously adorable eye smile of his and wiggled around until he had successfully unwrapped himself from the blankets. Then he gave you a second's warning with that devious glint in his eye, and smothered you in the blankets you had originally trapped him in.

"Hey!"

"Don't worry jagi, I'm coming in too. We can be a cocoon duo." He slid in and pulled you close. "Let's just have a really nice, warm nap first. We can do whatever we had planned later, yeah?"

"Well this was part of the plan, actually, since I never expected you to actually make it out of the bedroom in 3 hours. You're pretty bad at getting up."

"You know me so well, Shina." Baekhyun chuckled and nuzzled his face into your neck. "Then let's nap. Goodnight."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"But I planned for you to sleep by yourself while I went shopping with Tao."

"What? For Gucci?"

"Yeah. And maybe we'd have a coffee."

"No way. Then you are definitely staying in here. I was gonna let you go till that coffee part."

"Jealous?"

"Not really. Since you aren't actually going anywhere today anyway. Let's just sleep, okay? And maybe I'll surprise you later."

"What surprises do you have?"

"That's a surprise, jagi."

"Baekhyun."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight,' you said with a sigh, knowing that you wouldn't get out of it. Not in the next 24 hours, anyway.

"Your eyes are still open, jagi."

"Yours are too."

"If you sleep now, then we can go do whatever you want afterwards, okay?"

"Okay then." You closed your eyes, with the reassurance that you could drag Baekhyun into whatever you'd like in a few hours time.

"Jagi... Why do I have a feeling I just made a bad deal?"

"A deal's a deal. Sweet dreams, Baek."

The End. Hope that was cute and fluffy enough! Vote and comment~ Thanks! ~Kieva