Taller (Suho)

I'll try to come back later to update a Chen imagine for dear Chennie's birthday <3

Suho prided in the expanse of his connections. It was one of the useful things in life that helped him get places without too much work or shrewd bargains.

And one of those connections was with the Kolon Sport official photo editor (A/N: idk if there's really such a thing) who was in charge of the subtle photoshopping and reviewing of their photoshoots.

"Hey Mira," Suho said politely as he entered the room with Kyungsoo and Xiumin at his heels.

"Why, if it isn't my favourite tadpole trio," you answered, smirking as you swivelled around on your wheelie. Their latest photos popped up unsubtly on the screen behind you.

"We're just your favourite trio, minus the tadpole, thank you very much," Kyungsoo snarked, and you watched him dig a finger obviously into the hollow of Suho's side silently. Strike one.

Suho squirmed away and put on his most charming smile. "So how are you?"

"Quite good. I'm been coincidentally working on your recent shoots with the company. I must say, you guys look dashing."

Xiumin grinned and puffed out his cheeks."Don't we always."

"Sure you do," you agreed. "Perfect, even, if you aren't in any full-body shots. Then a particular lack of vertical... you know, shows up, doesn't it."

Kyungsoo jabbed the exact same place. Strike two.

"Well that's why we're here. You're incredibly talented you know. And we thought you'd probably be quite hungry from all the brainpower you use up from coordinating such fabulous images." Suho waved a plastic bag filled with pepero and an assortment of chocolate and macarons at you.

You raised your eyebrows as you accepted the gift. "That's incredibly kind of you. So, what do you want?" Though secretly, you had a pretty good idea. Something concerning photoshopping their heights, no?

Suho looked frankly surprised. "Uhm? Is it weird that we're here to admire your works?"

"Yes."

Kyungsoo pursed his lips behind him. That looked like strike three. "Uhmm... Okay, so we do have a request."

You leaned forward, chin rested in hand. "Of course. What can I do for you lovely gentlemen?"

Suho swallowed and mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I said... will you go on a date with me?" Suho clapped a hand over his mouth.

You raised both eyebrows. Well, that was completely unexpected. Seems that it had nothing to do with photoshopping heights.

Xiumin slapped him upside the head. "That was not what we agreed on," he hissed. Kyungsoo sighed and turned to leave.

"Are you serious?"

Suho peered at you anxiously. "Yeah..."

You pretended to think. "It won't be too unbearable, being stuck with a shorty, I think. I'll just have to wear flats, I guess. Sure thing. When will we go?"

His eyes rounded in disbelief. "No way. I mean, tonight? Movies?" he offered shyly.

You smiled. "Sounds good. But judging from the other two, that's still not the request you originally had in mind?"

"Huh? Oh right. Yeah... We wan-"

"Can you photoshop us taller than Sehun? That idiot is too nervous to ask," Xiumin interjected, glaring.

"Might I ask why?"

"Sehun betted that we couldn't convince you to do that. Little did he know that ol' grandpa has quite a few connections. And now, close ties with you."

"You prideful little kids. Yeah, why not, I'll do it."

The three looked like children meeting Santa. Seriously. Suho crossed the distance between you and him and gave you a little peck. Bold, much.

"Oh god ew. Grandma and grandpa time. Let's escape and text Mira into oblivion to make sure she doesn't forget about the editing." Xiumin dragged Kyungsoo out.

You smirked, and went for another kiss. It was lovely to see him blush.

The End. See you soon...maybe! XD ~Kieva