Lipstick and Kisses (Luhan)

Oh boy, Luhan's popular isn't he? ^^ Dedicated to KPOPSHINee~ 

'Luhan, how's this colour?' you ask, touching a smudge of the tester lipgloss to your lips and pouting.

He doesn't answer and only plays with the foundation and eye shadow displays, chuckling softly when he turns around and manages to catch your cheek with a blush duster. Ugh, the boy is beyond unbearable sometimes... But sometimes it's unbearably cute. Especially with the way that he actually is waltzing around obliviously with a shiny strawberry-coloured smear inches from his mouth right now.

'You're such a girl,' you say sighing, dabbing at your lips with tissues and trying another colour on. That one's too dull in your opinion, since Luhan refuses to offer his own two cents. Even one cent would probably help, a half-hearted yes or no, but this is really is taking the saying too far.

There must be one that you like. The next one is cherry red, and eye-catching, but it's not really you. Too vivid. 

Then there's pale pink. 'Luhan, what about this one?'

He shrugs listlessly and pushes a stick of eyeliner into your hand. 'What about this?'

You huff at him. 'I have eyeliner already... Now which colour looks good?'

'I don't like any of them,' he replies truthfully, gesturing to the palette of lipgloss colours. 'They look... tacky.'

'Aww thanks. This is my favourite brand, Luhan,' you say grumpily. 

'Just my opinion, Sarang.'

You roll your eyes. 'Okay then. Will you at least help me find one that doesn't look too bad?' 

'Why do you even need lipgloss?'

'I'm running out. I need one.'

'Oh. Let's play a game then.'

'Why are we playing a game? You need to help me choose if you want to hurry up and get out of here.'

'You'll like it though, Sarang.'

'FIne. What?'

'You try a colour on and I'll do something to show whether I like it or not.'

You raise your eyebrows. 'That sounds like charades, and I hate that game, but okay.'

First goes the pale pink you tried to show him before. 

He frowns and pokes his tongue out, shaking his head back and forth.

'Okay, that's a definite no.'

'What about this?'

It's a dark, luscious crimson. Luhan blanches. That's a no too.

Then fuschia.

Then wine red.

Then hot pick.

Each to be rejected fervently.

'Ugh, what about this?' It's a peachy tint, and you kind of like it. But Luhan's probably going to say no again. 

Surprisingly he doesn't react badly to it. He looks at your lips thoughfully, a finger at his chin, and then he leans up close and kisses your lips softly.

You pout. 'Is that your definition of a yes?'

He nods. 

You sigh. 'Finally. You're hard to please. Wait, hey Luhan?'

'Mm?' He peers at you innocently and you can't help but laugh so hard that your stomach aches and you need to lean against a table for support. Sure, the shop assistant's regarding you with an unamused expression but really, he looks absolutely freaking ridiculous.

He looks like he tried his mum's make up on. The pink smear is still there, but it's now accompanied with a dot of green (where did he even get that?) and his lips are strangely shiny and sticky-looking from your lipgloss.

'You look horrid.' 

Luhan raises his eyebrows. 'What? Why?'

'You have a look akin to some sort of deranged clown with all that accidental make up.' 

He looks alarmed. 'Mwo?!' he says before desperately scrubbing his face with his palms. 

Silly. 'You missed your lips.'

He wipes the aforementioned place.

'You got it.'

'So I'm back to being perfect?'

'You superficial, egotistic brat.'

'Hey,' Luhan says, defending himself, 'Who's the one who has been looking for the perfect lipgloss for the past who knows how long?'

You roll your eyes and bring the tube of lipgloss up to the  counter. 'Shut up, Lu.'

The cashier winks at Luhan while she rings up the item and he hides a snort behind his hand as you frown at her. Can't she see you're with him? Apparently she's highly short-sighted. Or blind.

Luhan turns to you as you glower smolderingly, and pecks your lips. The cashier at least has the decency to blush ashamedly. Well then, she's forgiven. For now. 

Luhan takes your arm and pulls you out of the shop eagerly, taking an exaggerated breath when he steps out. 'Finally we're out of that place. I was going to suffocate.' 

You snicker. 'You have lipgloss on your face again, Luhan.'

He wipes his cheeks, forehead, nose and every other place except where the lipgloss actually is.

You facepalm. 'Do you ever learn, Luhan?'

He grins. 'No.' 

What is that that I've just written? *slightly appalled expression* I think I am out of my mind. Well, that's where I've been since the beginning, but I'm just... *struggles to find words* dealing with some sort of thing that makes my writing unbearable. Ugh. I will write this again if I have to. *feeling unamused* I shall be back, soon, (maybe) with another update. Goodbye. Thanks~ Dancing