Gucci Trip [Pt 2 to Panda] (Tao)

This is the sequel to the previous Tao imagine, Panda and dedicated to CindyTan0820. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

You stand outside the huge white building, rubbing your hands together and trying to warm yourself up.

"It's so cold," you mumble to yourself, white mist escaping from your frozen lips. Where is he?

"Excuse me, miss." A security guard dressed in black uniform approaches you, with a forced smile.

"Yes?"

"Kindly remove yourself from the premises. I understand, that as a fan-"

"I'm waiting for someone," you interject, tapping your wrist.

He looks at you dubiously. "And who might you be waiting for?"

"She's with me," a deep voice says from behind the guard. He turns, startled, and inclines his head politely.

"Of course, Mr Huang... But-"

Tao pulls your arm and drags you into the pristine lobby before the guard finishes talking. "Let's go."

You startle as he leads you along and stutter nervously. "Ahh... Wasn't that kind of rude to just cut him off, I mean-"

Tao laughs. "No, it's alright. They're used to it."

You stop walking. "You mean... You do this all the time?"

It sounds childish, obnoxious even, but you can't help feeling a little hurt. You thought this was special.

He backpedals quickly. "No, no, I mean, the guards are used to be talked like that... You should've seen the time Manager came here and went mad. Plus," he shoots you a small smile. "It's the first time I've done this, though."

And suddenly, that elated, bubbly feeling comes back and you grin delightedly. "I feel honoured."

Tao chuckles and you follow him into the lift. "I thought we were going shopping for Gucci."

"We are," he says, "I just need to get some stuff before we go."

"Haven't finished your make-up yet?" you tease.

"Not yet," he admits.

You gape at him. "Are you serious? But you look fine like that."

"My eyes don't look good."

"So you dared to go downstairs without your eye make-up for me?"

He blushes a little and awkwardly looks at the side panel. "Yeah," he whispers.

A little squeal escapes your lips and he watches you with an expression torn between horror and amusement.

"What?" you squeak defensively. "I'm allowed to fangirl about going on a trip with my bias, aren't I? You're lucky I'm not mad."

"I wouldn't invite you if you were mad."

"Don't be mean," you huff.

"Sorry," he says, unapologetically.

The two of you emerge from the lift and you follow him as he unlocks the door to EXO M's dorm.

"Finally you're back. Took you long enough. Who's this?" A tan guy appears in the doorway... without a shirt on.

"Kai... GO PUT A SHIRT ON! THERE'S A GIRL HERE."

As the guy disappears, presumably to retrieve his shirt, Tao turns to you, red with mortification. "I'm sorry you had to see that."