Winner (Kris)

THANK YOU FOR THE 5K READS. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. MERCI BEAUCOUP. KAMSAHAMNIDA. I probably spelt that wrong but... THANK YOU. (bows and trips forward)

So... HI READERS! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. I think I've had too much chocolate. Cuz I'm hyperrr!

"Scissors, paper, rock!" she shouted, putting out her hand. She chose rock, but Kris chose... What was that?

"What on earth is that, Kris?" ___ asked, scrunching up her nose in incredulity.

"It's a pock," he replied proudly, wiggling his fingers.

"A what?"

"A pock! It's the strongest: paper made out of rock."

___ snorted. "There's no such thing. You've forfeited, so I win."

"Hey, not fair! I demand a rematch," Kris argued.

"Fine! Scissors, paper, rock!"

She lost. Damn. ___ scowled vehemently at him, as he grinned at her cheekily.

"Don't worry, you should be used to losing by now. I always win." He puffed out his chest.

"Wrong. There's one thing I've won and never lost."

"What?"

"Your heart."

Kris frowned. "I won yours so we're even."

___ groaned. "Kris!"

Said man smiled unapologetically and shrugged. "Don't be frustrated, you'll get some tonight."

"AHH KRIS YOU-"

"Save it for later, ___."

"I WANT A REMATCH!"

"You'll lose anyway," Kris laughed.

___ stuck out the bottom of her lip petulantly. "I still want a rematch."

"Fine. Let's get it over and done with so we can get onto something funner."

"Funner isn't a word."

"You're missing the point."

"Shut up. Scissors, paper, rock!"

"You lost again, ___. What did I tell you?"

"Rematch! Another round!"

"Sh... In our next game you can have as many rounds as you like."

Ooh~ The rest is up to your creative imagination. 'Til next time, dearest readers! Thanks for reading and supporting! Oh and don't forget to hit that vote button or drop a comment, they make my day!