Together (D.O) [Mother's Day Special]

In honour of Mother's Day <3 Hope you pampered your mothers lots =) 

As you might've found out in the title, Kyungsoo won the poll by a landslide XD I'm secretly slightly disappointed (haha I'm actually not) that Chen didn't win, but I totally think that good ol' Soo would be a great dad. Even though with some of the responses, I kinda thought: "Hmm... So would he be a good father or mother? XD

Here were the results in order of vote results:

Kyungsoo: 9

Suho: 6

Chen: 4

Xiumin: 3

Baekhyun: 2

Chanyeol: 2

And everyone else got 1 vote thanks to the generosity of @KPOPLUV486 =P

Enjoy the imagine~!

Oh yeah! I named the children since it was too annoying to call them 'he' or 'she' or ___. Hope the names are alright! <3

Your cute 6-year old Valentina bounces up to you and sticks her arms out habitually for a hug. "Eommaaa~ I missed you!"

An equally cute twin boy runs up and pulls at your blouse. "Hi eomma," he says joyfully, bursting with a sweet, sugary smile that indicates really how much confectionery goes in that mouth daily.

You smile indulgently and pick Valentina up. "Hey my favourite little oreo. And hello there honey~ How was school?"

"Eomma... My name's Oreo- Orion, gosh. Look! I got a star!" Orion presents his gold sticker, bursting with pride.

"And look at what I drew!" She shoves a drawing into your face and waits expectantly for an appraisal.

A delighted smile breaks out over your face as you take in the colourful squiggles and artful stick figures drawn with crayons and smudgy colour-pastels. Four people (you think?) take centre stage with their hands linked and bubbly, silly grins plastered on their faces. 

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Who do you think it is, eomma?"

"Is that you?" You point to the shortest person wearing a pink frock and matching shoes.

"Ani that's Oreo!"

That's amusing. "Ani, my name's Orion. Stop learning bad things. And I do. Not. Wear. Pink!" He stomps his foot at the end of his statement.

Your daughter directs a sly smile at him. "Ani, I'm joking~ That's me of course."

"Aish child. Shouldn't have let you spend so much time with Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin-"

"But they're the best! Xiumin lets the boys climb all over hi-"

"Which boys, honey?" you ask, eyebrow raised suspiciously. I hope they're not re-enacting crazy fanfictions in front of my daughter. I certainly do not appreciate Xiuchen where my innocent daughter is concerned...

"Oreo of co-"

"IT'S ORION!!! ORION!"

"Then stop calling me Fire!"

"But your temper's like fire!"

"My name's not even like Fire! You should call Sapphire that!" (A/N: Remember Sapphire from my Sehun imagine Cupcake Thief~?)

You gently pried Orion's hand from Valentina's jacket. "Where did you learn that from?"

"Uncle Chanyeol! And he thinks it's something... uh irolic... arony... irocky... because he's the one with the fire power!" he explained. "Plus, V, Sapphire's not even angry all the time."