s

2/12 with Chanyeol!

The first time they met he was such a dork.

~

"There's someone I want you to meet," Baekhyun had told her a few days after she accidentally spilled all her secrets to him. She regretted it deeply since he probably had months of blackmail to go off now, but alas, she never had a mouth filter when she was drunk.

Damn him for convincing her to 'have a little fun'. She always took that kind of advice a little too much to heart.

"What did I even tell you about?" ___ whined as she strode purposefully beside him.

"A lot of fun stuff."

"What did I say specifically to make you think that I want to meet whoever it is you think you want me to meet?"

"That makes no sense," Baekhyun said cheerfully, as he almost closed the lift doors on her.

___ was on the verge of tearing her hair out.

And actually was contemplating how hard she'd have to yank to pull Baekhyun's hair out when he declared he forgot to buy ddeokbokki for his flatmates after he lost a recent bet, threw his keys at her and disappeared into the elevator again.

That idiot.

If she used both hands, it'd probably come out. Not that she really wanted to rip his hair out. It was kind of a gross thought.

Once she managed to open the door, she was assaulted by the smell of deodorant and lots of noise.

___ was somewhat amazed by the sight before her. To her right, there was a massive white pillow fort, and she wondered if Baekhyun had any kids. He didn't mention a wife...

A large hand suddenly came out through a gap in the cushions and latched onto her dress before dragging her in.

She shrieked. What kind of children had such huge hands?

There was an echoing scream in her ear. "You're not Baekhyun!"

"Obviously. And you're not a kid with abnormally huge hands!"

The man recovered enough to grin stupidly. "Nope, I'm Chanyeol. Anyway, welcome to my fortress. Isn't it awesome? I made it myself!"

"Can you let go of me?" ___ looked pointedly at the arms around her waist.

"Nope! Comfortable."

"I will scream."

"Ha sure."

And she did. Loud and clear.

There were footsteps.

"Since when did Baekhyun's scream become so feminine?" ___ heard someone say outside the pillows.

Chanyeol clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Since forever, he screams like that all the time. Just leave them alone. Who knows what they're doing in there."

"Dear gods Chen-"

"Hey guys!"

There was a palpable silence.

"Looks like we've got a problem here."

"Which is?" Baekhyun asked brightly.

"We thought you got abducted by Yoda in his white swamp."