Another Kiss (Sehun)

Enjoy~

"You know my name girl~ Mm hm mm m mmm~"

You shifted and opened one eye sleepily towards the source of musi- no... was that even music? "Hunnie...?"

All you could see was Sehun now, with his handsome face hovering millimetres from yours. "Was that your singing?"

"Yep."

"Oh. It was... lovely."

"Kamsa!" he beamed. Well someone was cheery today.

"Uhm... Whatcha looking at?"

"My lady, my flower, my wolf girl, my baby, my black pearl-"

"Ack, Sehun, you and your one track mind. It must all end in bubble tea, must it?" you chided, poking his forehead lightly.

Sehun protested in reply. "That's you with the one track mind, 'cos I was actually talking about the song, Black Pearl..."

"Oh." A sheepish smile crept over your face. "I'm hungry... I guess?"

"Are you?"

"Mm. Very."

"Well mademoiselle, there's a selection of cream buns, pancakes, sugar cookies, baguettes with cheese-"

"Are you trying to make me fat?"

"Aww, but I wanted my jagi to eat yummy food..." Sehun pouted.

"Seems that I'm misinterpreting all your good intentions this morning. Sorry." You compensated for it with a quick peck on the lips, which made Sehun seem quite proud of himself. He was so adorable you couldn't even hold in the amused sigh as he did a subtle wiggle on the spot. Perhaps that was his victory dance.

"What do you want to eat then?"

"Bacon and chips."

You got a weird look. "What? It's delicious!" you defended hastily.

"Was that a coincidence? Cos you can't eat us..." Baekhyun and Lay popped into the room with huge grins.

You gasped. "YOU ADMITTED YOU WERE A BACON!"

"Where did you guys even come from-"

Baekhyun paled and ran away. "I SAID THE WRONG THING!" you heard him shout somewhere downstairs, presumably hiding in Chanyeol's hugs so you wouldn't accidentally come and fry him for breakfast or tease him.

Lay smiled benignly. "Huh. You let us in, remember? Gee, you're even more forgetful than I am. Or does love just naturally remove your memory? Oh well- Dare complete. KIM JONGDAE WE DID IT!"

"Yeah yeah. You still have about 8 more dares to complete." Chen came into sight, brandishing a checklist. He chucked his pen at Lay as soon as he was within range. The missile made a magnificent arc. It was pretty impressive throw, you had to give him that. Despite the fact that it hit Sehun's leg instead of its intended target. "Payback from throwing a fork at my cheekbones in the dorm."

"I was trying to give you the fork, but Bacon grabbed my arm."

"It hit me anyhow- Guys, just get out of here."

"Private space, is this?"

Sehun nodded the affirmative.

"Of course this is..." Chen appeared to ponder something for a moment, tapping his finger against his chin. "Well that's something. The maknae knows what private is. Strange, considering the amount of times you have come barging into other people's rooms."