Belle (Chen)

Dedicated to missglorious~

He caught sight of her when she was half obscured by a shrub blooming lavishly with pale, exuberant flowers, and all he saw was a pale arm extended delicately towards the sky, a lovely blossom held between two slender fingers. And when he saw all of her, his first impression was... belle.

Beautiful.

Absolutely breathtaking. She was a sweet nymph made of china, radiant under the shower of gold rays. Dazzling. Her hazel hair fell in soft waves, a chestnut halo framing a heart-shaped face, and her eyes sparkled brightly in a thousand shades, contrasting against the white Grecian folds of her dress.

Chen drew nearer, camera in hand. He was, after all, a photographer with a penchant for pretty things.

The girl's gaze darted to him, tentative and curious. 'Hi.'

'Hi,' Chen replied. 'May I take some photos?'

'Sure.'

He walked a few steps away, positioning his camera carefully. She posed gracefully, leaning against a tree and looking into the distance. The click of the shutters went off once, twice, three times.

She moved to a different place and knelt by a display of vibrant flowers. And once again, the photos were taken.

Chen plucked a bright crimson flower from a bush and placed it behind her ear. 'You look beautiful.' 

The girl blushed. 'Thank you.'

A last set of shots were taken by a fountain spraying jets of water into the sky, where she sat on the marble rim with the single crimson flower in her flowing hair. 

Chen showed her the photos and she nodded in approval. 'Your photography skills are excellent.'

He smiled. 'Thank you, m'lady. Now, may I take you out to somewhere, perhaps the coffee shop down the road?'  

She grinned slyly. 'Is that an invitation to a date?'

'Maybe.'

'Sure.'

'But first, what's your name? My name is Chen.'

'Belle. Nice to meet you, Chen.'

'Ah... beautiful indeed, a fitting name. Now, shall we?' Chen asked, offering his arm.

She rolled her eyes, taking his arm anyway. 'We shall.'

The End. ㅠㅡㅠ So short. But I hope you liked it anyways :) Vote and comment! Thanks everyone for the votes, reads and general support!