Mail Girl (Kyungsoo)

Okay~ @TheIceCreamPanda, your imagine is f i here! Hope you like it!

It was 12/1/14.

Kyungsoo POV

I leaned against the window sill and glowered murderously as Lay, somewhat influenced by the troll-ish powers of a particular singing camel, chucked some more flour around the kitchen, white powder littering the tabletops and sink.

'Ha, it actually looks like snow!' Lay breathed delightedly. 'Thanks, Chen.'

The camel grinned approvingly in reply. I glared, and ran at him for a headlock until something powdery, and distinctly familiar hit me on the head. It fell to my shoulders, sliding down my red checkered shirt like a mini avalanche. I stood there a moment, feeling like I really wanted to strangle that troublemaker troll. 'Ch-' I started furiously. narrowing my eyes.

Ding.

'Go get the door, Kyungsoo. Before you kill Chen. Just go,' Chanyeol advised gently, steering me away from a specific, sheepishly-grinning man.

I stomped and pulled the door with such force the person behind it jumped. 'Hi-'

'What-' I began irritably.

Then I stopped abruptly, staring at the cute girl I had suddenly come face to face with.. '-uh... I mean hi.'

The girl at the door blinked at me, taking in my appearance before giggling. I stared at her incredulously. What possibly could have been wrong with my wondrously handsome looks- Oh crap.

I forgot I was still covered in flour.

'Oi Kyungsoo, who's at the door?'

Chanyeol came bouncing into view, grinning widely. 'I ca- oh. Sorry to interrupt, guys!' He rushed back out of sight comically, arms flying and all. 

'So what do you need?' I asked.

'Nah, what you really need is your mail,' the girl rummaged through her messenger bag and handed over a few letters, 'and a... shower or a new change of clothes. What is that, by the way?' She eyed the powder suspiciously. 

'Flour,' I answered quickly.

She stared. 'Flour? You poured flour all over yourself... Okay...? So- Nevermind, I don't even want to know.'

My eyes widened. 'No, no, no. I have no idea what you're thinking but it's not like that. My friend-'

'What's taking you so long, Kyung-hyung?' Chen asked as he popped in, smiling cheekily. 'Hang on, you're not even my hyung, what I am I talking about. So... what are you guys doing?' 

'I'm giving this dude the mail,' Mail-girl answered smoothly. I lifted an eyebrow. This dude...?

There was a few moments of intense silence. 

'Okay. Thanks everyone. Have a good day. Bye!' She walked away cheerily. 

It was 19/1/14.

Mail-girl, who came every now and then, was the one I slowly endeared more and more. Her name was Park Min Young. 

And sometimes, when she came to the door in her pretty dress and familiar messenger bag, I said hi first. She always replied cheerily.

But other times, she said hi first, and seemed a little frustrated.

-

It was 13/11/14.