Aegyo and Pepero (Sehun)

Eek still 13 requests to go! Ohoho better get working with that :) I haven't forgotten your requests- I have a list, so don't worry too much XD I just need to clear some time to write these imagines.

You readers are amazing, you know that, right? That patience, and that support. Keep being amazing <3

Enjoy~

You dropped your tray with an unsatisfactory clang onto the lunch table where your friends sat.

Chen immediately dove for the apple on your tray and took a huge crunch out of the ripe red fruit. He smiled indulgently through a mouthful.

'Don't jutht thteal her apple, Chen. It'th bad mannerth.'

Chen stayed silent for a moment as he swallowed his large mouthful before replying. 'Says the guy who kept 'thtealing' Yena's pepero sticks from the start of the year. Oh look, you just took another one. Plus, she got the apple for me. So I didn't steal anything.'

'I only took one!' Sehun protested.

'One multiplied by five for the five days and then by eight for the two months you took a pepero. That's forty pepero sticks, 'Hunnie. Looks like you owe someone quite a few packets of pepero.'

Sehun shrunk into his seat.

'Pay back my debt, hyung,' he whined to Suho petulantly.

Said hyung smiled benignly slowly before reaching up and flicking the maknae's forehead. 'Pay back your own debts, ssan namja.'

'But... Hyung~'

'Don't help him! Don't help him, I wanna see him plead with aegyo.' you said, grinning triumphantly.

'Yena!' Sehun whined as well as he could with such a low voice.

'Sehunnn~' You reciprocated the gesture with a cheeky grin.

'Ugh. Fine. I'll get you your pepero tomorrow.'

'Thank you, Sehun. But there's interest, since you're 'paying' back so late. And that interest is 5%, meaning 5 seconds of aegyo.'

'No way,' Sehun muttered with disbelief as he stared at the pink pepero stick in his hand, 'no way, does a freaking chocolate stick cost so much of my manliness.'

'Well, it's a strawberry chocolate stick, so your manliness levels have already been going down.'

'You don't have to be a girl to eat strawberry-flavoured stuff, though, Yena,' Chen chimed in as he chewed on his apple thoughtfully.

'Okay but still, he owes me 5 seconds of aegyo right?'

'Yeah!' the whole table answered in unison.

Sehun glowered at his traitorous hyungs. 

'Oh it's totally alright,' Chen said cheerfully as he thumped Sehun on the back, 'we all knew the manliness was just a façade in the first place.'

'Hyung!'

'Maknae!' 

'Nooo~ Why must this happen to me.'

'Oh Sehun, guilty of stealing 40 pepero sticks. Sentence, transportation to Australia,' Kyungsoo intoned, slamming his hand into the wooden table like a gavel. 'Ow.'

'Are you alright, hyung?' Kai asked from beside him, taking Kyungsoo's hand in his with concern. 

'Fine.' 

'Well... Your aegyo?'

'He said 'transportation to Australia'.'

'You'd rather be sent to Australia then do 5 seconds of aegyo? Really? Plus, he was joking.'

'Can't you be joking, too?'

'Haha. No.'

You picked up another stick of pepero and waved it in front of Sehun's face. '5 seconds of aegyo, and I give you this pepero and you don't have to pay back the 40 sticks of pepero.'

'Technically 41.'

'Shush Chen. Is it a deal?'

Sehun refused to meet your eyes. 'Fine.'

The whole table cheered as you handed over the chocolate stick.

Sehun grumbled. 'Ugh.' And commenced the aegyo.

Despite it only lasting for 4.8 seconds, it was enough to make you squeal and your seatmates cheer and whistle. The rest of the cafeteria looked at you guys strangely.

'Thanks Sehunnie~' you said, pecking him on the cheek.

He turned away, pinking immediately.

'Aww look, the maknae's the same colour as his strawberry pepero now.'

'Shut up hyung!'

There you go~ Hope you liked it! Vote and comment- I love comments; they're enough to make me squeal with delight for quite a while. They make me feel all warm, fuzzy- okay maybe not fuzzy- but I really love them. Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts! Votes are very much appreciated too, mind you! 

Thank you everyone! ~Kieva