Krismas Trees [Christmas Edition]

Kris ft EXO next~ Haha who can resist the Krismas pun XD It's weeks after Christmas, yet I can still muster the Christmas spirit. Ha. Enjoy~

You sat on the floor with a glum expression as you weighed the lowest branches down with billions of shiny baubles, cut up tinsel (that was actually partly Suho's fault for letting Chen take care of preparing the decorations), chocolate stars wrapped in gold foil and whatever else you could find littered on the floor.

Kris stood beside you and hung baubles and cut up tinsel and everything else on the branches that apparently you obviously couldn't reach. Hell, you weren't that short. At least not short enough to be able to get up and steal a piece of tinsel from around Kris' neck.

'Nooo, give it back.'

'NO!'

'Whoa okay then, calm down, bao bei.'

You resumed your cross-legged position on the ground and continued stuffing anything you could get your hands on onto the lower branches. You had to show them that you were really, really good at decorating trees despite being assigned to branches below the line of sight.

'OH. MY. GOSH. WHY THE HECK IS SOMEONE'S SOCK ON THE TREE?!' Suho shouted, plucking it off and flinging it far away in disgust, which happened to accidentally be so far that it went straight out the window.

'HEY THAT'S MY SOCK! YOU PABO. I THINK CHEN-'

'IT WASN'T ME!'

'-OKAY SOMEONE ELSE HUNG IT UP!!! GO GET IT FROM DOWNSTAIRS, SUHO!'

The short leader glared menacingly into the faces of possible culprits. Chanyeol chuckled and patted Suho's head. 'It's 'kay, Suho, just go downstairs and get Kai's sock.'

'Chen, where are all the decorations now-' Xiumin began.

'Done!' you sang, catching the attention of all the EXO members (except for Suho- he was still downstairs, remember?).

They stared down at your work. 'It's very... Oh. That's where everything went.' Xiumin finished.

'Yah, do you like it?'

There was silence.

Kris smiled almost painfully. 'Yeah... uhh... it's beautiful.'

Suho came back up and returned the sock to Kai, bowing in apology. 'Sorry.' He turned.

'Why is everyone so quiet?'

'We're admiring ___'s work...' Kris uttered slowly.

Suho grinned uneasily. 'I see. SInce we've finished the main decorations, we can put the star on the top. Do you want the honours, ___?'

'Nah, she's too short. Can't even reach the top.' Kris said casually, smirking.

You growled, much to the surprise of the members. 'I'm not too short, Kris.'

'Yeah, yeah, here's the star. Go on.'

You snatched the star and gazed at the top of the tree with determination. 'ONE! TWO! THREE!' You leaped up and stuffed the star into the tree.

It was off by about 30cm. Damn.

'See? But here, I'll carry you.' Kris swooped you up easily and you grinned happily. 'It's so high up here~ I think I can see everything!'

The EXO members laughed.

'Hurry bao bei, I can't hold you for that long.'

You quickly pulled the star out and placed it in its rightful place. 'There.'