Ghost Boy Pt 1 (Luhan & D.O)

Dedicated to KPOPLUV486~

WARNING: Read at your own risk. Kinda detailed romance and language...?

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo lowers his head to meet your lips in a sensual kiss. You kiss back, intoxicated by his scent, and wrap your hands around his neck. It feels like bliss; the smell of him, leather and dark chocolate all together is so addictive, and the soft black fabric is smooth under your less than gentle touch. 

The slice of heaven the two of you share.

Metres away, with his face illuminated by the parsimonious glow of the streetlamps, a man glowers. His pallid face but muted brown features mould into an expression of outright displeasure. 

You pull away from Kyungsoo to catch your breath, face flushed and eyes bright, as if you're feverish. You're not feverish, though.

You're in love

He flashes you a smile displaying his perfect white teeth. You smile back.

And he pulls you back into his arms for another kiss.

The man hisses a breath through his teeth and stands in the shadows playing off the pavement. His pale self contrasts harshly, and immediately he is caught.

Kyungsoo sees him.

He sees him, that milky-white figure, just when he tries to calm down his breathing as his senses go into overdrive. Calm down, he urges himself. This does NOT need to go overboard. Doreen does not have to know the truth. She's a human. Just a petty human. At least have your fun before you settle your age-long war with that ignominious, pesky ghost. 

'Kyungsoo?' you ask uncertainly, tugging at his jacket lapel softly. 'What's wrong?'

Said man doesn't answer but reaches up to his lips, revealing gleaming, elongated canines. 

What the hell? you think, panicking. You've been kissing a... an inhuman creature this whole time? B-but Kyungsoo- he's been your boyfriend for a-ages- 

And he didn't have canines that long before. 

Or did he?

That's right, something says, you've been with him for ages. Which is much too long in the hands of the wrong person.

You look around wildly, eyes large and searching. 'W-who... w-who a-are you?' you whisper, to seemingly nothing. 'W-what do you m-mean in the w-wrong hands?'

'What are you muttering about, Doreen?' Kyungsoo's voice is as smooth as ever, velvety and soothing to the ear.

'Something said I was in the wrong hands.'

He looks at you sharply. 'Who?' he demands.

You shrug helplessly. 'Beats me. It was freaky. I don't know who said it.'

'When?'

'Just then.'

Kyungsoo glances at the white figure from before, who answers his unspoken question with a guilty flick of the eyes. A growl rumbles in his throat. Meddling fool. That's my girl.

'I'll deal with the idiot.'

'Who?'

'Him.' Kyungsoo jabs a finger at an almost translucent person, someone you've failed to notice.

You clear your throat awkwardly. 'So he told me from all the way there? I heard it... rather clearly.'

'I bet you did. He has telepathy.'

A shiver runs down your spine. Telepathy?

'We meet again, Soot.' The ghost-like person appears in front of Kyungsoo and you. You start, afraid.

'Take away the -like after ghost, Miss Doreen. And don't be scared of me.' He speaks lowly, and sweetly, sounding almost sincere, but that expression of his belies it all. 

'My name is not Soot. You know that well, Luhan.'

'And so I do. Yet I choose to call you Soot. Befitting of your inferior status.'

'Don't call him Soot! Or inferior! Because he's not. He who calls another inferior is the inferior one himself,' you retort defensively, holding a hand in front of Kyungsoo as if to shield him.

Luhan smiles, but his lips only curve up briefly and his eyes are sharp, threatening, angry. 'Why of course, Miss Doreen. But there is a reason I call him inferior. Unlike you, my dear human, I have known dear Soot-' You rile up a little but stop at Kyungsoo's sudden hand '-for much longer. You do not know what he is. A shameful species. Stuck between worlds. Lonely. Something that does not belong anywhere anytime. He is a werewolf.'

Werewolf.

A word you've seen so much in books, lore and movies. Something fictional. Something that is deadly but beautiful. 

Something you've never imagined as real, or expected to meet in life.

You turn to Kyungsoo. 'You're not a werewolf, right? Right?' There's a little bit of desperation in your voice. You don't like the feel of this. Woman's intuition, if you like. 

You have a sinking feeling that the answer is not something you like.

And it's not.

'Yes I am, Doreen,' Kyungsoo says levelly, 'and there is a reason, another reason, to why he calls me Soot. The colour of my wolf form is black. Soot black.'

He turns to Luhan. 'Are you here to settle the dispute? End it all?'

Luhan smirks. 'Why of course not. I'm here to get the girl...' He nods to you. 'because you stole mine a long, long time ago. But I'm sure you still remember.'

You take a step back hurriedly. 'What? You're here to get me? ME?!'

Kyungsoo shakes his head. 'No. We're here to fight to win you.'

'Why... does he think he have a chance? I'm your... girlfriend... and I don't think a ghost boy can fight with a werewolf, Kyung,' you reason.

'Smart. But there's more than the eye can see, Miss. The fight shall go on.'

TBC.

Not the end. To be continued XD There should be a part 2. I wasn't bothered to stuff it all into one. Hope you liked it. I'm absolutely hopeless at writing horror but it shall suffice for now. I do not fancy honing my horror-writing skills because I don't think I can stand reading horror. I haven't really tried though XD Vote! Comment! Thank you! ~Dancing