Prince Charming (Luhan)

Finally! It's here; the Luhan imagine!

You stumble over an outstretched leg and clutch your books tightly to your chest, lowering your head to simultaeously give off a weak look and hide your gritted teeth. Sure, you act like you're helpless and all, but inside, you're dying to just turn around and smack the person in the face. It's not like you haven't got the ability to do that; you know exactly where to punch and make it hurt. But it's just that you can't be bothered, and you're sure that your dear aunt will not be pleased to receive a letter notifying her of her niece's disputes. So you've considerately and rather conveniently decided to save her trouble.

You have a cousin, Saera, who is an unfortunately borderline-evil twit with artificially-dyed unnaturally pink hair, but luckily knows not to annoy you. She's had firsthand experience with you at home. But the clique she hangs out with does not.

There's this one girl who knows neither the definition of stop, nor the meaning of go away. You don't know her name, but you'd know her annoying face and voice from a mile away. It just happens to be one of those high-pitched, screechy voices that you always desperately want to ignore but know it's futile because your eardrums have been shattered yet again. And you can't ignore that.

"Oh it's the damsel in distress. Hey you, where's your Prince Charming to come rescue you? Oh that's right, you don't have one," she says, as her friends twitter around like a bunch of constipated bats. She looks so proud at having such a lame remark, because that's as good as it gets.

Her comment doesn't get a reaction and you stare at her unflinchingly. "I don't need a Prince Charming."

"That's because you can't get one even if you want to," she says triumphantly.

"Look, just shut up. I can't remember your name, but I guess Saera #2 will suffice."

"Saera? That wannabe? Why would you compare me to that-"

Behind the ranting girl, you see Saera with a suitably shocked and rather outraged expression, her matching pink lips opening and closing like a choking fish. Ooh, after she finishes off with me, she's got another one coming. Great, a drama to watch at lunch.

"Are you done?" you say, putting up a hand and effectively cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Oh no, darling, I'm not done with you. You're a loner, a loser, a lazy snob-"

You bark in laughter and snort. "Yeah, yeah, says the girl who couldn't be bothered to do her homework yesterday and got one of her little understudies to do it for her instead and wore fake Givenchy because she knew the guy she liked liked that brand."

Her face turns red, and her lips are pressed into a thin line. "The guy that I like, is now my guy that I like. Where's yours? Oh wait, you like my guy. Sorry, he's taken."

You draw back as if she slapped you, but her words have pretty much achieved the same effect. How did she know you liked Luhan? And more importantly, WHEN did she get together with him?!

"And..."

She wears a smirk now, shifting her weight and watching you with a superior expression.

"Finally, the girl with too much to say is speechless. What, didn't know your crush is my prince. Right, darling?"

She leans back and nudges Luhan with a suggestive smile.

When did he get here?

Surprisingly, Luhan's expression doesn't match the girl's one. In fact, he doesn't even look pleased.

"What are you talking about? I was just getting to my next class..." he says, frowning.

Hell he looks cute like that. You mentally kill yourself. He became the boyfriend of the biggest ass on earth and therefore not yours to think about. Wait, what? Did he just say-

"What do you mean, Lulu?" she coos, pouting a little. "You're my boyfriend... Remember yesterday?"

You wrinkle your nose in disgust. What did they do yesterday?

"You mean when you confessed to me?"

"Yeah, Lulu." Her smile appears again.

"I don't remember saying yes."

Her face falls. "But you'd say yes, right? It's okay, say yes now."

"Who said anything about saying yes?"

"Well, you have to be my Prince Charming," she insists petulantly.

You raise your eyebrows at the two. So they weren't official?

"What's this about Prince Charmings?"

She leans towards him and holds her hand by his ear so she can whisper. "I can't be like her."

So much for whispering. Girl, you need lessons on how to speak so other people CAN'T hear you.

"Why don't you want to be like her?"

"It doesn't matter. You'll be my Prince Charming right?"

You watch him expectantly.

"Sure," he begins, and your heart sinks, 'I'll be Prince Charming, but who ever said anything about being yours, Valerie?'

You watch in confusion as he walks towards you. What's going on?

"Can I be your Prince Charming?" he asks, looking at you.

"Me?" you say, looking around in bewilderment. Valerie looks equally alarmed. "Are you talking to me? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm talking to you. Can I be your Prince Charming?"

"Yes,' you breathe, a smile creeping onto your face. 'Of course."

A bright grin appears on his cute face and he offers you his arm. "Alright, then I'll rescue you from this witch and her friends."

As you walk away with your arm linked with Luhan, you glance back to see Saera, who had just recovered from the blow to her ego, look faint, having had her dreams crushed. The whole group, in fact, looks downtrodden; they all fancy him.

Too bad, because he's your Prince Charming now. And for real.