Mis-chef (D.O)

I didn't spell mischief wrong, don't you worry =)

Kyungsoo was dancing around like a penguin on sugar overdose in the kitchen, his little quiff bobbing up and down with each leap and twirl. "Aeroplane jelly- zoom!"

And you were watching him. "Woah there, Soup."

"Jelly! We're making jelly!"

"No...you're soup."

He pouted and pointed to himself. Me? he seemed to ask.

A giggle escaped your lips. "Aww so cute. But yeah, you're Soup."

"What are you, then?" Kyungsoo thought for a minute. He gasped. "I know! You're Jae-lly! Get it? You're Jae and I mixed it with jelly. Yeah? Yeah!"

"Aish you child."

He resumed his dance. "Lalala call me jelly, babe, call me jelly-"

"Too overrated," you muttered, pouring in the jelly crystals into a large glass bowl for him.

"Fine! Sail sail sail gotta gotta go go, gotta find the Jelly-rado, Jelly-rado oh-"

"No."

"She's my Jaelly-"

"Hush kid." 

"Aww." Kyungsoo added the warm water and expertly mixed it. "We're making jelly~" he sang.

"I realise."

"What's your favourite flavour?"

He peered at you shyly and waved his wooden spoon at you, splashing a little.

"Soup..."

"O-oops. Wait, did you just say your favourite flavour was soup...?" Kyungsoo gave you a small, awkward smile. "Uh... what flavour soup, I guess?"

"No..." A long-suffering sigh left your lips. "My favourite flavour is raspberry."

He blinked, confusion clouding his face. "Huh." Then he seemed to light up like a well... lightbulb. "REALLY? I LOVE RASPBERRY TOO~"

With that, Kyungsoo set off again with his amazing improvised choreography.

You took over the rains, giving the jelly mix one last stir before gingerly placing it in the fridge.

"Woohoo~ We're having je-"

You gave Kyungsoo a playful push towards the fridge. "Go on, penguin. Shouldn't be too cold for you."

He stared at you with wide eyes. 

You grinned widely, took the ice tray out of the freezer and plopped an ice cube into his hand.

"JAEEEEE!!!" Kyungsoo hopped about frantically, cradling the cube in both hands, a stricken expression on his face.

Eventually what was ice became a puddle of cold water, and he emptied it down the sink hurriedly. "So cold..." he muttered and glowered unpleasantly. "Jae..."

"What?"

"DO I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A PENGUIN TO YOU?"

"YEP!" 

"I'm freezing." He ran to you, and put his hands on your cheeks.

"AAAIII!"

Kyungsoo pulled you to his chest and hugged real tight. "Sorry, needed more body heat." He sounded really apologetic. Like totally.

You wriggled around to face him. "Seriously?"

"No, but I love you."

"Huh?" Random much?

"I do love you~ Saranghaeee." He blew you a little kiss and edged backwards towards the ice tray.

Two seconds later you felt some cold and hard in your hand. "AISH KYUNGSOO!"

That little mis-chef-ious penguin.

The End. How was it? You likey? I definitely like the idea of penguin Kyungsoo, as you might've noticed from this imagine and the previous one XD Vote! Comment! Thanks! ~Kieva