Panda Pt 1 (Tao)

You scanned the stage and squealed, waving your EXO merchandise excitedly. You were at an EXO fansign, with millions of other fans, looking for your bias. It was Tao, and coincidentally, he was the only absent at the moment. You continued smiling happily, but you couldn't help but feel a little dismayed that he wasn't here today. Where was he?

One of those huge, stuffed animal costumed people lumbered towards you. You never knew what to make of them, so you just called them furries. It was a panda, a rather cute one, and it waddled towards you, waving a hand.

You grinned as it extended a hand and you took it, shaking it delightedly and momentarily forgetting your disappointment. Unexpectedly, it pulled you in, and you were uncomfortably squished in a big bear (well, more specifically panda) hug. You laughed. It was so friendly and adorable.

"Why did you look so sad before?" it asked. So, it's a guy.

"I guess because my only EXO bias didn't turn up."

"Who's your bias?"

"Tao-oppa, he's so nice."

The furry was silent for a bit, but bobbed its head in agreement and gave you a little note before walking off to greet other fans and doing furry-typical things. You shook your head; poor people, being suffocated in those huge costumes for hours on end and not always being able to see properly.

You unfolded the little note and read it.

Hi my dear fan,

I'd like to see your lovely face again. Let's go shopping for Gucci later? 0132 537 093 (A/N: this is random so don't go terrorising the user of the number XD)

xx. Tao-oppa :)

You raised your eyebrows at the number. Was the furry trying to make you feel better by impersonating Tao? And whose number was that? Shrugging, you slipped the note into your pocket and looked at the stage as the fans around you shouted and cheered louder.

11 EXO members stood on the stage with microphones, but they weren't doing anything, obviously waiting for the 12th member, Tao. And to the fans' and your surprise, a panda furry appeared on stage instead.

But the members weren't shocked, in fact, they dragged the panda over and were talking to it as if they were close.

"Hello everyone!" Suho shouted, his voice broadcasted by the loudspeakers.

The fans screamed in response, waving whatever they had in hand more frantically than ever. You joined in, adding your own shout or two.

"1,2,3! We are EXO, we are one!"

More squealing and cheering.

And as always, they began to introduce themselves. Everyone was anticipating the last person, the one who seemed to be replacing Tao.

"大家好,我是EXO的AB Style 和浪漫熊猫Tao!' (A/N: is "Hello everyone, I'm EXO's AB Style and romantic panda Tao!) he said, taking off the panda's head (Gosh that sounds gross -_-). And it actually was Tao.

The crowd was wild. Who knew Tao decided to dress up as a panda? You laughed and shouted until you realised something very important.

The panda furry you met before wasn't impersonating Tao. He was Tao. You blushed furiously, and practically fainted in your excitement. He was asking you to shop with him! Your inner fangirl was dying, and completely insane.

"我是wolf,一头wolf, awoo~ Saranghaeyo, 你是美女,我是狼!"

Tao winked in your direction and the girls around you went crazy, not knowing the wink was meant for you, and only you.

"Panda, more like," you muttered, smiling.