Cuteness (Luhan)

Lol I'm going to delete Ghost Boy pt 2- it's so bad I can't even >_< So here's a replacement imagine <3

Enjoy~

You rest your head on your arms and stare at the laptop screen with avid interest. It's some interview, and you've got the subtitles up and running, since you can only understand tidbits of Korean. And by tidbits, you're limited to generally hello, goodbye, thank you, no, sorry and I'm hungry. But it's pretty interesting.

Luhan's beside you, on his back, fiddling with a brightly coloured rubik's cube a fan gave him, probably set on fixing it with a new fastest time.

'Aww... Hey look, Sehun's so cute,' you coo, smiling. Said boy is sporting rainbow coloured hair in the video, and in your opinion, he looks absolutely adorable with it.

Luhan looks up and exhales heavily, without ceasing to move his hands. "Doesn't the maknae always."

'What's wrong?' you ask, still watching attentively as you pat Luhan's arm.

'Mmph... Am I not cute? Really?'

You laugh. 'What are you talking about, Lu?' You're probably the cutest guy on earth, but then you don't liked to be called that because you want to be manly.'

'Oh.'

'You're jealous, Luhan.'

'Nope.' But he's pinking, like he usually does when he's guilty of the crime you've accused. Speaking of that, he still owes you around 30 minutes of cuddle and a cake from eating most of the first cake you baked for Sehun's birthday.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes,' he insists. 'I'm not jealous.'

'Okay then. I believe you," you say forgivingly. "Aww, look at Sehunnie; he just looks so good in that shirt- hah, and look at his expression.' You giggle in delight.

Luhan sighs, tossing the rubik's cube away. 'Can you please stop mooning over Sehun while I'm here?'

You pounce onto Luhan and squeeze his cheeks. "Oh my gosh you are jealous hah! Yah so cute~"

"Stahp it." He tries to move your hands away from his face.

You sit back again. "I'm going to continue watching. Ooh Sehunnie's so-"

"Wahh please don't."

"Well which one is it? Are you cute or not?"

Luhan puffs his cheeks out.

"I take that as a yes!" you squeal and roll around on the bed like some sort of crazy fangirl.

"But I can be manly too!"

"You can't be both, Lulu."

"Yes I can!" Luhan says insistently. "And I'll prove it to you."

"Will you?"

And he climbs over you, trapping you under him with a single move. "Yes I will."

You stare up into his face. His eyebrows are furrowed in concentration, his cheeks are redder than yours (so obviously, the sexy technique is not working as well as he probably would've liked) and he's biting on his bottom lip.

You explode into laughter and pull his face down close to yours to give him a sweet, little peck. Luhan's face just about goes the same colour as the red chilli Kyungsoo uses in his kimchi spaghetti. "YOU'RE ADORABLE!"

Luhan looks down at his girlfriend, who seems terribly unfazed with their current position, and flops off to her side. A little puff of air escapes his lips. "Guess I'm stuck with cute then."

Doreen nods wisely. "You are indeed. By the way, you still owe me half an hour of cuddle and a cake from eating most of Sehun's original birthday cake."

He blushes. "Mm okay then... Cuddle starts... NOW!"

The End. Was that better? How was it, in fact? Vote! Comment! Thanks! ~Kieva