Let Out The Beast (D.O)

Hi there! Even though the song 'Let Out The Beast' has literally nothing to do with the concept I'm going to use it with, I'm going to do it anyway.

Ladies and gentlemen, don't worry about tickets or whatever, just make yourselves comfortable wherever you are... Uhm... Please don't be flustered... yet, at least... XD

And enjoy!

You stared into the mirror, scrutinising every inch of yourself as you moved from side to side to examine details on the back and side of the outfit. The smooth, champagne gold, floor-length dress accentuated everything... but it was flashy. Not quite what you needed.

And it didn't occur to you that you were already about 10 minutes late.

You turned away, and your eyes scanned the multitude of dresses before you in exasperation. There was almost every sort of dress- cocktails, short ones that might've shown your underwear if you reached up, long ones that you could practically trip over- but nothing looked right. That was, until slinky black dress caught your eye.

~

'Sinsa suknyeo yeoreobun!' Kai rapped, flashing a supposedly sexy wink to some swooning fangirl in the crowd. 

Kyungsoo held the microphone in his hand with a blank expression as he gazed out at the crowd. Where on earth was she? What could possibly make her 10 minutes late?

Was she stuck in traffic?

Oh what am I thinking, Kyungsoo thought to himself, she's taking the train for heavens sake. She doesn't have a car to get stuck in the traffic with.

Perhaps she got sidetracked?

Well, that wasn't quite possible. They went shopping only yesterday. And she wasn't the kind shopping-crazed enough to go again the next day.

But perhaps she got sidetracked by some hot guy on the way. Kyungsoo's eyes widened in horror.

'Jakku sigyen wae bwayo ggeutkkaji bwayo ja!' Kai continued, watching Kyungsoo pointedly. Better not screw the concert up, lover boy, he seemed to thinking. She'll be here soon. Don't worry.  

Yeah thanks Kai, Kyungsoo tried to telepathetically (A/N: Actually I know it should be telepathically... But I couldn't resist. A pathetic attempt at telepathy? Get it? No? Ah... /awkward/ Uhm... heh. Just keep reading please >-<) send back.

Kai lifted an eyebrow judgingly. It was clearly a What the heck are you doing? look. 

Oh gosh, the next line's mine!

Kyungsoo breathed in deeply and began his part. 'Jigeumbuteo lose control.'

I'm trying hard enough not to, song. I don't need you reminding me. I'm already trying hard enough not to whip out my phone and call her like a normal boyfriend. Oh wait. I'm no normal boyfriend; normal boyfriends can't call their girlfriends and be like, 'Hey, why aren't you at MY concert yet?' But that's not the-

Kyungsoo decided to stop his internal rant altogether at the sight of Kai's subtle death glares. They were quite subtle indeed- the Kaisoo shipping fans noticed the extra eye-contact and simply passd it off as eye-stripping or whatever it was.

But Min Young, you'd better be here soon.

The black dress was absolutely perfect. It clung to your curves and stopped just a little above your knee in a hem of lace and net. You stood there for a moment, checking that everything looked-

There was a sound of the door opening and then thudding closed. 'Why didn't you come?' 

You spun around in shock. 'What?'

'You didn't- Whoa.' Kyungsoo was silent for a second as he took in the scene before him. You looked just... breathtaking. 

'Uhm... Do you uh like it?' You did a little playful twirl on the spot.

Kyungsoo moved to you and pulled you into his arms. 'What are you talking about. I love it-'

'Psh. That's just so overused, 'Soo. Honestly.'

'But I do love it. The net and the black and the sparkling jewels... Classy. Beautiful, jagi.' He murmured as he played with the elaborate lace by your shoulder.

'I knew you'd love it.'

'Hmm. But don't think it escapes my attention that you skipped out on my concert.'

'I didn't mean to, really, I didn't. I was so caught up-'

'That it took you a whole two hours and another half hour to dress up?'

'Shush. It's only the interval, anyway- I missed half the concert. I can always go to the second half, right?'

'No, you can't.'

You raised your eyebrows. 'And why not?'

Kyungsoo smiled lasciviously. 'You might be... a little pre-occupied with... me.'

You looked at him with a deadpan expression. 'Uh what. But you'll be at- Mmph!'

Kyungsoo took your withering glare in his stride as he kept his hand over your mouth in order to explain. 'Well since you missed 'Let Out The Beast', I'm going to give you your own little performance. That you'll never forget. I'm going to show you the true meaning of Let Out The Beast, Min Young.'

~

'Kyungsoo you little, sneaky, testosterone-filled twit!' Kai muttered under his breath while he dialled said EXO member's phone for the umpteenth time. 'I knew it. He must be half-way through d.o-ing his girlfriend with the way he looked during the first half. Poor girl, Young Mint or something? Ai-yah, pick up, goddamnit!'

And when the line miraculously picked up, Kai wished it never worked. 

'Mmph! Is that you, Kai? Look, I'm doing something very important here-'

A laugh.

'-and just leave us be. I'll be back later.'

And the line went dead. So when the manager came marching in frantically, asking if Kai had gotten a hold of Kyungsoo, Kai could only smile stiffly. 'Uhh... sir, his lunch didn't agree with him.'

The End. 

/brain dead/ This was such a lame imagine ._. /cries/ Mianhae, Min Young >-< I'll do a re-write if you like. I couldn't really make it cute -.- Asdfghjkl wahh ;_; I'll try to do a double-update too to make up for such shoddy writing.