Best Day Ever (Chanyeol)

Fluffy imagine dedicated to venuslcj! Because she and I both can't stand sad Chanyeol imagines XD Enjoy~

'Hey Venus.'

'Yeah?' you responded, sucking up a slushie noisily as you stared at the brightly decorated bowling alleys. 

'I'll do well this time.' He sounded quite determined.

'Eh?' you muttered through your mouthful. 'Aren't you scared it'll be like that time in EXO Showtime?'

'No. Because it won't be, Venus.'

'Okay. If you're sure. Do you want to go first?'

He nodded. 'I'll beat you.'

You shook your head vehemently. 'No way. I'll win, even if it is your 503rd time bowling.'

Chanyeol frowned, his eyebrows set together and lip jutted out stubbornly. 'I'll show you.'

You laughed, a sweet, tinkling sound, and waved him away. 'Go on.'

He grinned. 'Whoever wins has to buy the other whichever hat they want.'

You groaned but agreed. You had had your eye on that white hat for ages now. 'Okay... Be ready to take out your wallet later, Channie.'

He rolled his eyes and walked up to the start of the bowling alley, putting his fingers into the holes in the ball. You smiled in amusement. He looked so professional... Maybe. That is, if you pretended he wasn't wearing that shirt with a teddy bear on it and that he didn't have such a dorky expression on. But you loved him for that anyways.

He threw the green ball. 

It went hurtling down the alley and halfway, it made an unexpected twirl... into the gutter. 

You clapped your hands over your mouth to suppress a bout of giggles rising in your throat.

Chanyeol looked over at you and whined. 'Venus... Don't be mean.'

You uttered a quiet apology but still was unable to stop the occasional laughing. 'Ok... My turn.'

You picked up a blue ball with both hands and skipped up to the alley, before hurling it forward. It collided into the shiny floor with a solid clunk before flying into the gutter too. Owch. You pouted. 'Aww... Channie I think you cursed me.'

Chanyeol chuckled lowly. 'Why don't you get your purse ready?'

The game went on, with both of you missing a hefty majority of the pins and spending most of the session laughing yourselves silly. 

'I WON!' Chanyeol shouted triumphantly as you sulked, finishing off your driink with an obnoxious slurp. 'You have to buy me whichever hat I want,' he sang cheerfully.

'Fine.' 

He dragged you out of the bowling club and down the street, into a small shop that had caught his eye before. 

'Annyeong haseyo,' the two of you greeted the shop assistant before heading for the rows of hats. Chanyeol pointed to a fluffy cap with a monkey on it. 'I want that one.'

'Did you expect me to lose?'

'Yes.' Chanyeol smiled wryly. 'You suck at bowling. Majorly.'

You protested loudly. 'I do not. You managed to win by one pin. So you sucked just as much as I did.'

He shook his head good-naturedly. 'Sure, sure, whatever you think, Venus. I want that hat.'

You fingered the price tag and sigh. 'Wow, you sure know how to pick an expensive one.'