Imperfect (Baekhyun)

Happy 99th chapter and... 87th imagine! Hahah enjoy you guys <3

"Let's take a picture on the top deck," you said, pulling Baekhyun with you upstairs.

"Oh my goodness look at that derp. Oh my goodness just look at it. Just look at it." You stared in absolute horror at the outcome of a selfie on a moving boat on a windy day with the wrong lighting and inexplicably terrible timing.

Baekhyun patted your arm sympathetically, an insufferable rectangle symbol of happiness on his face. "It's alright Angelika. You were born an angel and I tell you, you're still an angel." He pecked your cheek. "And to think that this piece of perfection loves me is just wonderful."

A rosy blush bloomed on your face and you thumped his chest playfully. "Hey I was going to be pleased until you mentioned that last sentence. You pompous, self-important person!"

"But why? You do love me right? It's the truth! That's not arrogant at all..."

"No, no, Angelika noona ith right," Sehun interjected proudly.

"Shut up kid, you're unqualified. And don't speak while you're eating."

"I'm mature."

"Sure. Go play doll houses- sorry, Rubik's Cubes with Luhan or something. She's mine. Mine, you hear me?"

"You're no fun, hyung. Really no fun," Sehun sulked as he slouched away, no doubt taking heed of Baekhyun's superb advice.

"In all seriousness, my nose does look super flat and my face shape seems to have changed, in a not nice way. I'm not perfect. My eyes also have dulled and I look real unhealthy. Do you think it's because of the fried stuff we had for lunch?"

"That was one meal, honey. One."

"Still! It might be the reason I look so dumb in a selfie with you."

"You look pretty all the time, you know?"

"Ugh. Says you, who is like handsome 24 hours hours a day, 7 days a week," you muttered, frowning.

"I know right? Maybe it's my eyeliner. Maybe it's Maybelline. And maybe you should try it."

"Shut up."

"Just trying to give you some beauty tips."

You ignored him in favour of adjusting your phone in your hand so that the lighting was a bit better. Baekhyun shoved his head beside yours and poked his tongue out.

"No go away, your stupid face does not deserve to be in grainy selfies; go take a selfie with Chanyeol in HD or something." You pushed him out and he pouted. "But you need my uplifting presence in it."

"I don't something perfect in my picture to balance my imperfection."

"Honoured you think I'm perfect, but you don't really have to be perfect, Angel," Baekhyun said cheekily.

"Right. Totally because your perfectness is enough for the both of us."

"Yah, stop being a negative potato! You don't have to be perfect, because I wouldn't like you if you were perfect."

"Why the hell not?"

"There would be no sassy attitude or banter, or the flat nose that matches mine. I like you imperfect, you know? You're more beautiful that way."

"Oh my goodness I think you ate too much cheese at lunch that you've become a cheese."

"You've never seen a more perfect cheese than I am."

"Not yellow enough."

"Oh come on, if you don't hurry up and take a nice selfie with me, I'll be too melted to even be cheese. In fact I might've turned into some hot, burnt brown meat pattie like Jongin."

"Very funny. Okay, get in then."

As soon as the picture was taken, Baekhyun stole your phone and sent it to his group chat with the rest of EXO, captioning it with, "my perfect gf and I".

"I'm not perfect, I thought we just finished discussing that!"

Baekhyun shook his head and took your hands in his. "Nope. We've established you're not perfect in all ways, but that doesn't mean you can't be perfect enough to me."

The End. Vote and comment! Thanks! ~Kieva