Call Me Oppa (Kai)

I haven't updated in a week!!! Oh no ;_; Lol I have no idea if there are any imagines that have already done this but eh ^-^

Enjoy!

You vowed you would never call Kai 'oppa', even though he was your boyfriend. For one, it sounded tacky and was so overused...

And that was that.

You were not calling Kai oppa. Not negotiable.

~

You were watching EXO practice Call Me Baby currently, with Kai over-exaggerating all his winking, finger-kissing, hip thrusting and whatnot at you. It was honestly quite amusing, and even the other members were suppressing smiles as they danced.

"Call me baby" so far was the only line you had heard Kai sing. And that wasn't really his point anyway, you were sure.

He was trying to get you to call him oppa again. He got called Jongout, In In (since Jong Jong was out of the question- there was Jongdae too), Jonggu, Kaiii, but never oppa.

"Jagiyaaa~ Can you get my water please?" Kai smiled up from his sprawled position on the wooden floorboards.

"Sure, Kai-kai."

"Oppa," he corrected.

You dropped his water bottle on him. "No."

"Oof. Naryyy," Kai groaned, curling up. "My abs, jagi."

"Serves you right. Plus if you really had abs, it shouldn't have hurt."

"Practice is over guys, so you should come to the dorm with us, Nary," Suho suggested kindly.

"Sure thing. Up, Mr. Chocolate."

"Oppa."

"I said no... Up."

Kai pulled himself up, grumpily mumbling to himself. "Yeah yeah I'll get you to call me oppa, just you wait."

~

"Kai?"

Your boyfriend was lounging with a bright pink phone in his hand. "Uh... Is that my phone?"

"Yeah."

"Give it back to me," you demanded.

"Not unless you call me oppa."

"No way."

"You have to, if you want your phone." Kai waved your phone at you with a cheeky smile.

"Kyungsoo!"

The man (read: little penguin XD) appeared in your room with wide eyes. "Yeah?"

"Kai, I will kiss Kyungsoo if you don't give me my phone back."

The little penguin gasped and touched his heart-shaped mouth. Are you serious? he seemed to want to yell at you.

You giggled inwardly at Kyungsoo's face and turned to Kai with a straight face. "So what do you say?"

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PHONE BACK!" Kai panicked and threw your phone at you, before hurrying over and locking you in a tight hug. "Mine."

"Oh...ok. What the." Kyungsoo left awkwardly.

Something dawned on Kai. "Wait, you still didn't call me oppa."

"That's right," you told him cheerfully before going to track down the source of a delicious smell. Looks like someone was making food.

Kai pouted. Damn. Foiled.

~

You were sitting with EXO on the balcony when it suddenly began raining. Baekhyun ran back for fear of smudging eyeliner, Chen left to save his vocals (the cold apparently affected his range), Chanyeol just followed Baek like a wet puppy and Suho was ducking in and out with raincoats. He shoved one over your head.

"Aish keep yourselves warm and dry, you kids," he chided, and there was Kyungsoo dumping ponchos on whoever Suho had not gotten to and telling them off.

Kai's head appeared amidst a bundling of thick rain coat and he grinned, shaking his head. Rain droplets flew everywhere (not like it made a difference with the weather) and you shuffled away, zipping up your raincoat to the chin.

"Come back, Nary." Kai held out his arms.

"You're gonna splash me."

"What difference does that make? You're already wet."

"Whatever. I'm not."

"Come to oppa."

You stuck your tongue at him.

He advanced towards you, obviously with the intent of getting as much rain on you as possible.

"Don't."

"Call me oppa, then."

You turned around and put your hands on hips. "No."

Foiled... Again? But... resistance was futile whenever it came to him, right?

There was lightning. You jumped.

Then a clap of thunder. "AIIIII OPPA SAVE ME!" you screeched, leaping into Kai's arms.

"Aww don't screech, jagi, it's all okay," Kai murmured, carrying you back into the dorm. "Don't be scared, it's all okay."

20 minutes later, you had calmed down sufficiently after a cup of honey tea, a few hugs, some kisses (only from Kai though; Baekhyun had an attempt and was shoved away in the last second by a jealous someone) and soothing words.

Kai was smirking and you didn't really like the look of it. "What is it, Jong-out?"

"Guess what?"

"What?" You dreaded this.

"You called me oppa."

You gasped in horror. "WHAT?"

"You called me oppa," he repeated gleefully.

"OPPA?!"

"Yep, you did it again."

And that was how you ended up breaking your vow not to call him that. But you didn't regret it. Not one bit; it brought quite sweet and... should you say, unexpected... surprises.

The End. I can watch the endings slide down in quality T_T Sorry >_< Hope it was alright! Vote and comment! Thank you! ~Kieva