Indulgence (Kai)

Dedicated to exotinaexo~

Your voice screaming 'KIM JONG-innn~' echoes through the building, reaching the ears of your boyfriend in the studio with the rest of EXO. He stops dancing and winces a little. 

You enter the room moments later clutching your nose with a tissue, glaring angrily. 'Kim. Fricking Jongin. Where were you when I called for you?' 

Kai's eyes widen as he hurries to your side. 'What happened?'

'I got a nosebleed. Can't you tell?!' 

'Uhh-'

'I have stomach cramps too. Screw this.'

The rest of EXO stares at Kai sympathetically as you punch his arm multiple times feebly before falling to the floor dramatically. He manages to catch you by the waist before you land on the ground, then lifts you up bridal style and carries you towards armchair by the wall. 

You close your eyes briefly in pain and glower balefully at the ground, pulling your knees up to your chest. Kai pats your hair softly and offers you his drink bottle. 'Have some water.'

Reluctantly, you take a few sips and remain seated as Kai goes back to dancing with the rest of his groupmates, frowning at the occasional twinges of discomfort. Even his sexy dancing can't distract you much. Ugh you're hungry too.

'Kaiiiii,' you whine over the music, shifting your position on the cushiony armchair. He looks at you inquisitively. 'Yeah? What's wrong?'

'I'm hungry.'

'Oh...' He's silent for a few moments, thinking, and then he turns the music off. 'Guys, can we have a quick early break so I can get my girlfriend something to eat?'

They agree, flopping to the wooden floorboards, exhausted. Chanyeol and Chen follow Kai downstairs so they can get some food for the members too.

You faceplant into a cushion, sighing loudly. 'I hate today,' you mumble incoherently.

Kai returns minutes later holding white bags of something you want; food.   

He smiles at you gently. 'I got your favourite. Some bulgogi, rice and your favourite drink.'

You grin in pure glee. 'Thanks, Kai.'

He hands the box of food and a pair of chopsticks and tissues. 'Enjoy.'

Half an hour later, you wind up slouched in your chair, full but mildly irritated. 'Kaiiiii.'

'Yeah?' he answers, continuing to dance perfectly in sync with everyone else despite having his attention focused on you. 

'I'm bored.'

'Play games on my phone.' He points to his smartphone lying on the small table beside you. 'I've got flappy bird and fruit ninja.'

It keeps you relatively engaged. But soon enough, you've gotten to 8192 on 2048, beat all of Kai's existing highscores and drained about 60% of his battery. The phone remains alive on a stingy 15%. 

'Kai, I'm unamused.' 

'That's it.' Kai walks out of the formation, taking his phone back and packing up the empty boxes and dirty things into a plastic bag. 'Guys, I'm going home with ___. She's obviously not feeling too good today, and I'm going to take care of her.'

Your heart warms a little even in your mildly annoyed state. 

'What are we going to tell whoever comes to check on us?' Suho muses aloud.

'That I died, slipped and broke my ankle, had a terrible migraine- who cares. Tell them whatever,' Kai responds coolly, lifting you up again effortlessly. 'We're going home, jagiya.'

'You don't really have to do this,' you tell him earnestly, despite the fact that you really want to go home. 'I can always go by myself.'

'You can't, not like how you feel right now. I'm going to be a good boyfriend and indulge you today. We'll do whatever you want, princess.'

You bury your face in his shoulder, inhaling his scent. 'You're the best, Kai.'

He smirks. 'I know. Do I get a reward for that?'

'What kind?'

'You know what kind.' He lifts his eyebrows at you.

You laugh. 'Maybe another day.'

Hope that was romantic enough, because I suck at funny things. Vote and comment! Thank you!