Fly Away With My Heart (Chanyeol)

Gosh the last time I updated was a MONTH ago. Ugh. I've been so distracted from writing imagines at the moment and I don't know why it's happening. @ZC-exobts I'm so sorry, you shouldn't have needed to wait so long ._. 

Chanyeol stood in the middle of the airport, clutching his passport and sporting a very lost expression on his adorable face. He had no idea where he was supposed to be, and absolutely no idea whatsoever of how he lost sight of the rest of EXO. It was all kind of beyond him at the moment.

And that was how you first saw him.

A cute, and extremely handsome man standing in the midst of bustling travellers and flight attendants looking like he wasn't sure why he was even here.

You approached him, dragging your suitcase behind you. 'Uh excuse me sir, do you need any help?'

He startled, and blinked at you. 'Hi!'

You jumped a little at his enthusiasm. 'Hi... Are you lost?'

'Yep!' The man grinned happily. Why the heck was he happy about being lost?

'May I see your flight ticket?'

'Yeah!' He fished about in the pocket of his thick, fluffy jacket for a moment before producing a crumpled ticket.

You winced a little, accepting the paper and smoothing it out a little. 'Oh gate 4. You're standing at gate 7 at the moment. Would you like me to take you there?'

'Okay!'

You took off towards gate 4 with an air of professionalism, your heels clacking on the floor with each measured footstep. And all the man could do was follow like a lost puppy.

'So what's your name?'

'Zoey. Yours?'

'Uwa, pretty~ My name's Chanyeol.' He beamed brightly.

'Nice to meet you Chanyeol.'

'An honour to meet a beautiful lady like you too.'

You glanced away, smiling as you did so, and then strode up to the gate. 'Here's gate 4.'

'Kamsa... mnida. Aww do you have to go now?'

A sweet laugh escaped your lips. 'No I don't actually. I'm an air hostess on this flight.'

'You're an air hostess?' Chanyeol's eyes went large and round. 'Woah~'

'Why are you so surprised? I'm wearing uniform, aren't I?'

'Heh.' He grinned bashfully. 'Let's go then. Ladies first.'

You maded a little bow. 'Haha thank you.'

~

'Sir? Would you like a drink?'

'Don't 'sir' me...' I'm Chanyeol, remember?'

'Of course I remember. So what do you want?'

'A cup of orange juice!'

You raised an eyebrow. Such enthusiasm for a cup of orange juice. 'Here's your orange juice, s- Chanyeol.'

'Thanks.' He lifted the plastic cup to his lips but didn't drink, instead, he chose to peer over the rim at you. 'Uga~'

'Huh?'

Chanyeol frowned. 'Damn. Kris said it would be effective. Hmm... did I say it wrong?'

'You probably said it wrong. I've never heard of 'uga', Chanyeol.'

'Bother.' He rummaged through his carry-on bag and pulled out a Dumbo plushie. 'Here you go.'

'Aww it's so cute.' You patted the plushie's head and smiled.

She's just as adorable, Chanyeol thought.

'Take it. It's for you.'

'Oh wow really? Did you predict that you would meet me?'

'Nahh... I brought this plushie around with me everywhere because I knew that I would meet the one at some point along the way.'

'Are you saying I'm the one?' A pleased smile broke out on your face.

'Well... I knew that whoever would be the one was someone who could fly away with my heart. I guess that description fits you really well, Zoey.'

Hope that was okay XD I feel so out of touch, as if this is my first imagine all over again. Oh well. I'll get cracking with the other imagines, then. Vote and comment! Thanks! ~Distracted Dancing