Love Letter

Dear all my readers,

The 12-day Imagines are over! The 10-letter word, as you might have discovered, is saranghaja, which means let's love, and is EXO's catch-phrase in a sense.

There will be no more updates after this, since I don't really have the same passion for writing imagines as I did before, and I've been looking for other ways to improve my style.

Nevertheless, I hope you have had fun reading these oneshots, and felt a lot of feels over the almost 3 years I've been writing them. It's somewhat weird for me to write this ending 'letter' of sorts, because I've been doing Imagines for such a long time!

If I do anything but cringe when I look over this book, I'll probably feel a bit sad that it's finished too. We started from such small beginnings- EXO Imagines hit its first 1K reads in July 2014, and now it's had over 420K reads and 11K votes in February 2017!!! Aaah goodness, lots of love to everyone who came across this book in this period of time. And also lots of love to anyone who reads this afterwards~!

Thank you so much to every single person who voted, commented, or simply silently read. You don't know how much happiness it brought me every time I got a notification, and the way it made my day when you spammed in the comment section. I thank EXO too, I guess, since they're the inspiration for this entire book, and they're a lovely group whom I wish the best for. They're such amazing people, and I'm pretty sure the fanfiction from me is not going to stop in a foreseeable while XD

I think the following imagines don't have dedications, so if you want them, just pop a message in the comments!

- Cookies (Kris)

- Candy Canes [Christmas Edition]

- Karaoke [Christmas Edition]

- Photoshoot [Christmas Edition]

- My Own Santa [Christmas Edition]

I'm going to mark it as complete, and probably work on some other fanfiction. There are still romances except they're no longer reader inserts. Earlier ones might have OCs in them. If you're interested, hop onto my profile and see if there are any other stories which you might want to read. Some are still undergoing re-writing though so be aware of that :)

Just because the book is over doesn't mean the feels are! If you want to fangirl about how wonderful EXO is, feel free to message me and we can screech about them together XD

Love,xx. kieva