Baozi (Xiumin)

Quick imagine as a birthday gift for XiuChenUnicorn! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) I think I've said that a million times, but really, have a very happy birthday ^-^ Enjoy~

'What af you foing?' Xiumin asks you through a mouthful of chocolate cookies that you baked about an hour ago.

'Cooking- and stop eating everything straight after I cook it, 'Min. I wanna eat some too,' you reply, kneading some dough. 

'Af you making le piffa again?' Xiumin mumbles as he smiles guiltily and stuffs half a cookie into your mouth unexpectedly.

'No, not pizza. And stop talking with your mouth full. I'll give you a hint; it's something yummy.'

'Everything you make is yummy, Dec,' he says, picking up another cookie and waving it at you with a small, delighted smile. 'See?'

'I see,' you answer drily, cutting and rolling out the dough into little circles.

'That is a pizza! They're mini pizzas!' Xiumin points at the dough petulantly, frowning. 'I hate capsicum.'

'They're not pizzas, 'Min.'

'Then what are they?'

'Baozis.'

Xiumin's eyes gleam as he perks up and chews thoughtfully on yet another cookie. Damn, he really can't stop. 'Really? You know how to make baozis?'

'Yes. And you should too, considering, you practically are a baozi yourself.'

'Oi shush Dec. You can't know how to make something just because you are one. Like you're a person, but you don't know how to make a person. Only-'

'Actually, Min Min, I think I do know,' you cut in slyly, raising an eyebrow, 'it involves a-'

'Okay! Okay! That's enough, Dec,' Xiumin groans, a persistent red blush spreading across his cheeks. 

You grin. 'You asked for it.'

'Sorry, sorry! But can you teach me how to make pizzas- I mean, baozis?'

'Yah sure. You put the filling on first.' you instruct carefully, dropping a dollop of meat filling onto a circle of dough and helping Xiumin do the same.

'Next you put the sides together and twist.' You do a hellishly professional demonstration with a deft flick of your wrist and fingers, making a pretty baozi.

Xiumin tries to do the same but ends up with a bulging, slightly squished and lopsided one. You offer him a weak smile. 'Uhh nice. Try again?'

He shakes his head. 'Nahh, I'll just leave it to you.' Xiumin chomps onto another chocolate chip cookie. 

You sigh. 'Okay then.'

Half an hour later, you dust off your floury hands with a satisfied expression. 'Let's steam.'

When you come back after putting the buns in a steamer and turning the stove on, Xiumin is sitting there lazily, licking his lips as he finishes the last cookie. 

'I thought I told you to stop eating all the cookies,' you whine, pouting.

He blinks at you. 'Sorry. Can I be forgiven if I teach you how to make people, since you taught me how to make baozi?'

That was a bit of a lame ending. The rest is up to your imagination :) Anyways, this was a super quick impromptu imagine as a birthday gift. Thanks! Omo I need to study for History and Science and basically every single subject I have a test for. Shall try to sneak the rest of the requests into my schedule- we just got our exam timetable and I'm stressing so much. Bye! ~ChocOhorat